Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence (2871 Views)

Let's See How Good You Are (prove Your Intelligence) / Test Your Intelligence With These Riddles(hard Riddles) / Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Hot summer day

It was a hot summer day, and a police detective decided to catch a little sun by the banks of a river. Suddenly, he heard a woman crying.

“What’s happened?“ he asked the sobbing girl. ”Please calm down, and tell me everything one step at a time.“

“That’s easy for you to say,” said the girl between sobs. ”You can’t even imagine how dear that bracelet was to me. I come here every day. Today I took off my bracelet while sunbathing, placed it on top of my book, and accidentally fell asleep. I woke up, and my bracelet wasn’t there anymore.”

The inspector fell into deep thought. There were no footsteps left by other people in the sand around where the girl had been sitting, apart from her own. There were no other people in the vicinity. It followed that only one of the regular visitors to the beach could have taken the bracelet. These people had now formed a thick wall all around the inspector. He looked at them, and within a moment understood who could have taken it.

1 Like

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2017
On The River

It was a hot summer day, but Inspector Varnike was on duty. The detective, along with his assistant, was chasing a criminal. Following in his footsteps, they found themselves on the shore of a small but very deep and rapid river.

The inspector and his assistant saw swimmers, approached them, and asked, “We are looking for a guy your age. He must be somewhere nearby. Have you seen him?“

”He ran past us a few minutes ago. He flung himself into the river right here. You can see him on the other side of the river! Hurry!“

The nice guy even offered to give Varnike his boat, but he refused.

“Let them run away,” said the inspector. ”Now I want to get acquainted with you.”

Why did the inspector decide to pay attention to the boys and not chase the fugitive on the other side?

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Christmas Mystery

Inspector Varnike was on duty during the Christmas holidays. On the morning of December 25th, he went on a call. He rang the doorbell, and a minute later a sleepy apartment owner opened it. The inspector introduced himself and said, “I have to carefully inspect your apartment. Your neighbor says that yesterday, Christmas Eve, he came to your place for a party. And while he was singing songs along with your family next to your Christmas tree, shining with multicolored lights, you broke into his apartment and stole a number of valuable items.“

The owner replied, ”That’s not true! Our family celebrated Christmas Eve at our friends’ place. We went to them in the afternoon. I barely had time to decorate the Christmas tree before we left. We returned back home way past midnight and went to sleep right away. If you want, I can wake my wife and son up, and they’ll confirm all I’ve said.“

“There’s no need for that,” interrupted Inspector Varnike. ”It’s quite obvious to me that your neighbor is a liar.”

How did Inspector Varnike manage to catch the neighbor in a lie so quickly?

1 Like

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Apartment Complex in New York

In an apartment complex in New York, there are 100 married couples. When one of the husbands cheats on his wife with one of the other wives, his wife has no idea. With the large amount of gossip in the complex, all of the other wives know he is cheating. If a wife finds out that her husband is cheating on her, she kills him the following morning. Someone anonymously sends an email to all of the wives in the building saying that at least 1 man is cheating on his wife in the building.

How many husbands will be killed, and how long will it take?
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by wahles(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
they found themselves on the shore of a small but very deep and rapid river.

?
mayb cos d thief couldn't v swam to d oda end so quick! It would b insane considering d condition of d river[quote author=Sakie post=62024649] they found themselves on the shore of a small but very deep and rapid river.

1 Like

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by wahles(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Christmas Mystery

Inspector Varnike was on duty during the Christmas holidays. On the morning of December 25th, he went on a call. He rang the doorbell, and a minute later a sleepy apartment owner opened it. The inspector introduced himself and said, “I have to carefully inspect your apartment. Your neighbor says that yesterday, Christmas Eve, he came to your place for a party. And while he was singing songs along with your family next to your Christmas tree, shining with multicolored lights, you broke into his apartment and stole a number of valuable items.“

The owner replied, ”That’s not true! Our family celebrated Christmas Eve at our friends’ place. We went to them in the afternoon. I barely had time to decorate the Christmas tree before we left. We returned back home way past midnight and went to sleep right away. If you want, I can wake my wife and son up, and they’ll confirm all I’ve said.“

“There’s no need for that,” interrupted Inspector Varnike. ”It’s quite obvious to me that your neighbor is a liar.”

d neighbor claimed to have sang songs close to a Christmas tree shinning with multi color lights whereas d owner hadn't even set d tree up

2 Likes

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by wahles(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

It was a hot summer day, and a police detective decided to catch a little sun by the banks of a river. Suddenly, he heard a woman crying.

“What’s happened?“ he asked the sobbing girl. ”Please calm down, and tell me everything one step at a time.“

“That’s easy for you to say,” said the girl between sobs. ”You can’t even imagine how dear that bracelet was to me. I come here every day. Today I took off my bracelet while sunbathing, placed it on top of my book, and accidentally fell asleep. I woke up, and my bracelet wasn’t there anymore.”

The inspector fell into deep thought. There were no footsteps left by other people in the sand around where the girl had been sitting, apart from her own. There were no other people in the vicinity. It followed that only one of the regular visitors to the beach could have taken the bracelet. These people had now formed a thick wall all around the inspector. He looked at them, and within a moment understood who could have taken it.
d guy with d fishing hook obviously

2 Likes

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by policy12: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
The one that send the mail will be traced and kill.

1 Like

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2017
wahles:
d guy with d fishing hook obviously
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by PMPhoenix(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

The lady with her dress still on
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2017
PMPhoenix:

The lady with her dress still on
Could you explain please?
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by sben2308(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

The guy with the fish hook because only that can't create a footprint
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by sben2308(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2017
M
Sakie:
On The River

It was a hot summer day, but Inspector Varnike was on duty. The detective, along with his assistant, was chasing a criminal. Following in his footsteps, they found themselves on the shore of a small but very deep and rapid river.

The inspector and his assistant saw swimmers, approached them, and asked, “We are looking for a guy your age. He must be somewhere nearby. Have you seen him?“

”He ran past us a few minutes ago. He flung himself into the river right here. You can see him on the other side of the river! Hurry!“

“Let them run away,” said the inspector. ”Now I want to get acquainted with you.”

Why did the inspector decide to pay attention to the boys and not chase the fugitive on the other side?

He couldn't have swim so fast because of the deep the of the river and again if the guys r saying the truth they shld be wet because of their dressing .And if it a boat indeed they should be fully clothed
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by sben2308(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Christmas Mystery

I think if indeed he was partying they should have also open the xmas gift too not leave it under the xmas tree
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Grabbeast: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

If it was Nigerian police, the guy with the bow is the one they will arrest. They will say he is the most suspicious, that why is he wielding a bow at the beach. Oya follow us to the station, move. grin
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Grabbeast:

If it was Nigerian police, the guy with the bow is the one they will arrest. They will say he is the most suspicious, that why is he wielding a bow at the beach. Oya follow us to the station, move. grin
Nigerian police don suffer
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Giddymoney(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

D guy Wearing that stuff on his leg
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Sakie: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Giddymoney:

D guy Wearing that stuff on his leg

Are you trying to say that stuff doesn't leave prints?
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by MikkyDaniel: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why not provide the answers
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by festwiz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:

In an apartment complex in New York, there are 100 married couples. When one of the husbands cheats on his wife with one of the other wives, his wife has no idea. With the large amount of gossip in the complex, all of the other wives know he is cheating. If a wife finds out that her husband is cheating on her, she kills him the following morning. Someone anonymously sends an email to all of the wives in the building saying that at least 1 man is cheating on his wife in the building.

100 men, 1 day. cool
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by icon007(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

The guy with d hook
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by icon007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:

None would be killed!
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by icon007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
On The River

The river deep and rapid. Also the inspector knew he was so close to the criminal, he wouldn't have gone dat far even if he was Michael welphs the simmer! The other guy @ the other end could possibly be another swimmer over there!
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by iamnlia(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:

At least one man will be killed because the women already know all the cheaters, and the death(s) will be by morning.
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by JMCsporo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
"Who" stole the bracelet.
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by JMCsporo(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Cos the river was deep and rapid which the criminal couldn't have swum at the time.
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

The crying woman
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
On The River

The criminal is among the swimmers
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:
Christmas Mystery

Because of the Christmas tree that was undecorated. The neighborh claimed to have sang beside the Xmas tree.
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sakie:

Nobody will be killed
Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by blank(f): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Sakie:
Hot summer day

Looking at the picture, the culprit is the man with the fishing pole. He used the fishing pole to get it.

1 Like

Re: Four Riddles That Will Test Your Intelligence by blank(f): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Sakie:
Christmas Mystery

From the picture, the lights are not plugged in so there could not have been "multicolored lights".

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Website To Download Free Project Topic In Nigeria / Being Lazy Is A Sign Of Intelligence, Scientists Claim / Best Coursework Writing Services Uk Are Now Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.