Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK (10067 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / What Can I Do With This Course After School / KASU P-UTME 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by tellsblinks(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Good day. I was privileged to do pre science program Unizik last year. By God grace I passed the cut of mark but am yet to given a course.
Where I really need your helps and advice is that as of during registration I choose MEDICINE and SURGERY but right now I want to change course to dept of engineering. electrical engineering to be precise. Please I want to know if it's still possible to switch or if I have to rewrite next year. And is it also possible to change course in my jamb? And it would affect my admission? Knowing fully well that I didn't do mathematics but I scored high in my jamb.

PLEASE ANY CONTRIBUTION AND SUGGESTION WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO ME. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
I was also a prescience student too...
the prescience course of choice can't be changed again...the prayer you should be making now is that they should give you a good course..
as for the jamb change of course,firstly,you have written post utme on that course so you can't change it again.
secondly,you said you didn't write maths and you wonna change to an engineering course,i think it will still disqualify you during the final screening cuz subject combination matters alot..
lastly,i think unizik has already compiled their list,so you changing that won't mean anything it wuld only put you at more risk...
so i advice you just sit back and watch how thing unfold and pray to God that prescience gives you a nice course...
hope this helps..
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by oluebubeneo(f): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
me too. As for the PSP program, I'm not sure you can change your course now. But since you said you passed the PSP cutoff mark, you should be given a course even if it is not medicine and surgery.
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by tellsblinks(m): 1:44am On Nov 04, 2017
oluebubeneo:
me too. As for the PSP program, I'm not sure you can change your course now. But since you said you passed the PSP cutoff mark, you should be given a course even if it is not medicine and surgery.
thank you for your reply am grateful
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by tellsblinks(m): 1:46am On Nov 04, 2017
Prefola:
the prescience course of choice can't be changed again...the prayer you should be making now is that they should give you a good course..
as for the jamb change of course,firstly,you have written post utme on that course so you can't change it again.
secondly,you said you didn't write maths and you wonna change to an engineering course,i think it will still disqualify you during the final screening cuz subject combination matters alot..
lastly,i think unizik has already compiled their list,so you changing that won't mean anything it wuld only put you at more risk...
so i advice you just sit back and watch how thing unfold and pray to God that prescience gives you a nice course...
hope this helps..
thank you very much but the problem is that I really want to change into engineering ​Dept. and the distance btw science and engineering is far. is it possible in year one? or if there is any orther option pls tell me
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2017
tellsblinks:

thank you very much but the problem is that I really want to change into engineering ​Dept. and the distance btw science and engineering is far. is it possible in year one? or if there is any orther option pls tell me
I don't think changing from sciences to engeneering in year one is possible oooh...
the only option here now is to sign up for jupeb if u are financially bouyant cuz going back to psp is waisting another 1yr
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by somtoto(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
why do u want to change?was ur psp score lpw or what
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by tellsblinks(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
somtoto:
why do u want to change?was ur psp score lpw or what
I scored 304 in prescience and 257 in jamb. Aspired for medicine but I want to change to engineering I belive its not yet late
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by tellsblinks(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2017
Prefola:

I don't think changing from sciences to engeneering in year one is possible oooh...
the only option here now is to sign up for jupeb if u are financially bouyant cuz going back to psp is waisting another 1yr

Thank you very much I think I would chose that when I have no other option
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by hyfr(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
tellsblinks:

I scored 304 in prescience and 257 in jamb. Aspired for medicine but I want to change to engineering I belive its not yet late
you got 304 in unizik psp? Nigga for real grin
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by somtoto(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
tellsblinks:

y didnt u tink about it bfore filling in for medicine in ur psp form
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prefola:
hope this helps..
pls i will like to get more info about presci in unizik..do they give deir presci student admission and i would love to apply for radiography,how competitive is it..do they provide accomodatn and how much is d sch fees..again do they post d admission list online?i stay far from awka
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
ojayfrancis:

pls i will like to get more info about presci in unizik..do they give deir presci student admission and i would love to apply for radiography,how competitive is it..do they provide accomodatn and how much is d sch fees..again do they post d admission list online?i stay far from awka
First of all unizik prescience is very good and you are sure of being admitted if you pass the cutoff of 200 nd above but you have to strive hard to get a high score so as to get your desired course,it is a 6 months program.
I was also a radiography aspirant,to get radiography,u need 280 and above, note-u must get 180 nd above in ur jamb utme to be considered for admission through prescience.
Abt getting d list if you are admitted,the list is usually pasted in d skul but u can join a unizik prescience watsapp group and get the list when it is out...if you have anymore que,u can mention me and ask..
Hope dis helps??
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Prefola:

First of all unizik prescience is very good and you are sure of being admitted if you pass the cutoff of 200 nd above but you have to strive hard to get a high score so as to get your desired course,it is a 6 months program.
I was also a radiography aspirant,to get radiography,u need 280 and above, note-u must get 180 nd above in ur jamb utme to be considered for admission through prescience.
Abt getting d list if you are admitted,the list is usually pasted in d skul but u can join a unizik prescience watsapp group and get the list when it is out...if you have anymore que,u can mention me and ask..
Hope dis helps??

thanks ..do u mean 280 utme score in utme or in the presci exam and if its d presci exam is it over 400?what is d fees like,do unizik provide accomodatn or student rent houses?between radiography and physio,which is more competitive

am from d middle belt,will dis hinder my chances of gettin admission because i heard unizik is political..i will go to awka nxt week to get d form though and do they give admission to pple that make d criteria for d presci programme?because am kind of skeptical about goin to awka and at d end not gettin admitted..
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
ojayfrancis:

thanks ..do u mean 280 utme score in utme or in the presci exam and if its d presci exam is it over 400?what is d fees like,do unizik provide accomodatn or student rent houses?between radiography and physio,which is more competitive

am from d middle belt,will dis hinder my chances of gettin admission because i heard unizik is political..i will go to awka nxt week to get d form though and do they give admission to pple that make d criteria for d presci programme?because am kind of skeptical about goin to awka and at d end not gettin admitted..
Getting admitted in psp is not a problem,as far as u have your credits in the five science subjects,u're good to go.
i'm also no way near awka too,i'm 4rm kogi state nd live @ lokoja, so u see datx nt also a problem
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cc. Ojayfrancis
i meant 280(Over 400) in prescience(psp) exams and 180 in jamb utme.
Radiography is more competitive than physiotherapy and don't worry abt that for now, wen feeling d form,u can put radiography as 1st choice and physio as 2nd choice but this somehw nt necessary cuz during ur reg u're gonna be given two files which you wuld submit some weeks to psp exams,by then you shuld hav finally decided on the course u wanna apply for,itx wat u fill in dat file that they are gonna make use of.
About the fees,the reg is 8k
Tuition fees-45k (o'level result with one sitting) and 46k (2 sitting) and abt 500naira bank charge.
They have hostel and u can also stay off campus but i will never advice anyone to stay in d hostel, i didn't and my frends that stayed in d hostel regretted it.hostel should be your last option.
There many more Stuffs dat i wuld need to tell u abt unizik psp but here isn't d right place..
hurry nd go 4 ur reg cuz i heared it wuld close soon
hope dis helps? anymore que? u can ask
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Prefola:
Cc. Ojayfrancis
i meant 280(Over 400) in prescience(psp) exams and 180 in jamb utme.
Radiography is more competitive than physiotherapy and don't worry abt that for now, wen feeling d form,u can put radiography as 1st choice and physio as 2nd choice but this somehw nt necessary cuz during ur reg u're gonna be given two files which you wuld submit some weeks to psp exams,by then you shuld hav finally decided on the course u wanna apply for,itx wat u fill in dat file that they are gonna make use of.
About the fees,the reg is 8k
Tuition fees-45k (o'level result with one sitting) and 46k (2 sitting) and abt 500naira bank charge.
They have hostel and u can also stay off campus but i will never advice anyone to stay in d hostel, i didn't and my frends that stayed in d hostel regretted it.hostel should be your last option.
There many more Stuffs dat i wuld need to tell u abt unizik psp but here isn't d right place..
hurry nd go 4 ur reg cuz i heared it wuld close soon
hope dis helps? anymore que? u can ask

Yeah,this helped a lot tnx again!what month do the admission list normally come out,what kinda distractions are in the hostel.

Well I hope rooms are not that expensive in awka ..did u get radiography?do u have a whatsapp
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
ojayfrancis:

Yeah,this helped a lot tnx again!what month do the admission list normally come out,what kinda distractions are in the hostel.

Well I hope rooms are not that expensive in awka ..did u get radiography?do u have a whatsapp
The adm list comes out towards d end of january,
they steal alot,problem of water supply cuz the place is somehw a village,u are'nt staying at awka,prescience has a seperate campus @ MBAUKWU bt all the reg processes are done at the main campus@awka.
you can get a simgle room at 30,40,45,50 or 60k depending on ur taste and can also get a roommate in which u guys share d rent.the lodge u stay also matters alot,i can recomend sum lodges 4 u..
I wasn't admitted in radiography probably bcus my score was somehw low(242) and they didn't take many radiography aspirants (2016/2017) set.
i'm nt on watsapp bt we can chat on fb..send me a pm nd i'll giv u my username.
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 11:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Prefola:

they steal alot,problem of water supply cuz the place is somehw a village,u are'nt staying at awka,prescience has a seperate campus @ MBAUKWU bt all the reg processes are done at the main campus@awka.
you can get a simgle room at 30,40,45,50 or 60k depending on ur taste and can also get a roommate in which u guys share d rent.the lodge u stay also matters alot,i can recomend sum lodges 4 u..
I wasn't admitted in radiography probably bcus my score was somehw low(242) and they didn't take many radiography aspirants (2016/2017) set.

what course did u get and what are d necessary documents i will need to take to awka for regd?

it means they admit more physio than radiography
am actually havin problems login in my fb.
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
ojayfrancis:

what course did u get and what are d necessary documents i will need to take to awka for regd?

it means they admit more physio than radiography
am actually havin problems login in my fb.

U just need your o'level result, ur passport, a next of kin (phone number of next of kin), etc.
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Prefola:

U just need your o'level result, ur passport, a next of kin (phone number of next of kin), etc.

ok tnx
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
[sub][/sub]no
Prefola:

Good day bro and happy holidays.. I should be in Awka
latest tomoro, pls what park should I stop at and do u have an idea of a cheap accomodatn close to unizik
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
ojayfrancis:
[sub][/sub]no

Good day bro and happy holidays.. I should be in Awka
latest tomoro, pls what park should I stop at and do u have an idea of a cheap accomodatn close to unizik
Uhmmm... were are you coming from exactly?? and wait oh! i just heared the staff in charge of psp reg are on strike and also heared that the deadline for reg(29 dec) might be extended to january. . .abt the accomodation,lyk hw many days are u planning to spend??
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Prefola:

Uhmmm... were are you coming from exactly?? and wait oh! i just heared the staff in charge of psp reg are on strike and also heared that the deadline for reg(29 dec) might be extended to january. . .abt the accomodation,lyk hw many days are u planning to spend??

am comin frm abj,are u sure about that cos if there are on strike,its beta to stay back..am planning to stay 2night
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
ojayfrancis:

am comin frm abj,are u sure about that cos if there are on strike,its beta to stay back..am planning to stay 2night
if you're coming from abuja, tell them to drop u at unizik junction, then u take a bus 4rm there to IFITE SCHOOL GATE. . . Lemme find out abt the strike stuff and if it gonna affect the reg. . . i will get back to yhu
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Prefola:

if you're coming from abuja, tell them to drop u at unizik junction, then u take a bus 4rm there to IFITE SCHOOL GATE. . . Lemme find out abt the strike stuff and if it gonna affect the reg. . . i will get back to yhu

OK thx bro, am counting on this
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
ojayfrancis:

OK thx bro, am counting on this
Owk. . .someone told me that it is still on. So you can go for the reg. Any more que?? U can ask. . .
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Prefola:

Owk. . .someone told me that it is still on.
So you can go for the reg.
Any more que?? U can ask. . .

Wht about accommodation, cos am spending 2nites
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by Prefola: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
ojayfrancis:

Wht about accommodation, cos am spending 2nites
Uhmmm... thats the problem oh. . .lemme see wether i can help yhu search 4 one. . .
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by ojayfrancis(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Prefola:

Uhmmm... thats the problem oh. . .lemme see wether i can help yhu search 4 one. . .

Ok
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by herbert7: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Korea charges all students, whether Korean nationals or international students, the same tuition. In addition to offering master’s degrees that are more affordable than those in English-speaking countries, the Korean government, Korean universities, and several private foundations provide many scholarship programs specifically designated for international students.

Tuition and Program Duration

Tuition scholarship ranges from 1100 -1500$ per semester for Masteral and PHD programs (50% discount) tuition is paid on arrival..

Master’s courses generally require two or more years to complete. Most master’s degrees require coursework, an exam, and a thesis.
Requirements
Transcript of record
International passport (valid for 6month)
Degree certificate
National identity card
Bank statement from sponsors (18000usd )it's equivalent in any currency
Sponsorship letter
National identity card or international passport data pageof your parents or sponsor .

Academic Year

The academic year in Korea begins with spring semester in late February to early March till June.
Each semester is 16 weeks (4 Month ). Fall semester begins in early September and runs through the end of December .

And student are allowed to work 20hrs a week, and full time during vacation. Work isn't a problem in Korea cos there r lots of work embark on.
For undergraduate programs the University may require you to take up a Korean language course before direct entry to any course.
Korean language program starts March-May, june-Aug, September -November every year, and you are required to pay tuition at least 2 semesters of 1year before the University will send you an admission letter.for only Korean language students...

Requirements for language program
Recent completed waec or neco not later than 2years
Bank statement and sponsorship letter (10000usd )
International passport data page or identity card page of sponsor
International passport valid for 6month.

Contact me as well, if u will Ned an assistance to study in Philippines.

Do not hesitate to contact me if u need my assistance.

Call +821059263529,
Wattsapp +639064799790,
hmolokwu@yahoo.com
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK by tellsblinks(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Prefola:
hope this helps..

Things did unfold really well, am studying my desires course.

Currently in 200level

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

world shortest man - picture / How To Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.