Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

“WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ (826 Views)

Whatsapp Down: App Not Working As Users Unable To Send Or Receive Messages / Is Whatsapp Down? / Twitter Is An App Not An Application-twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by Yameater(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2017
“Users are experiencing problems with the app across the world with reports coming in from Italy, Saudi Arabia, Philippines, Germany, India USA an Sri Lanka.

Express.co.uk contacted WhatsApp about the current outage.

ORIGINAL STORY

WhatsApp is down for over a thousand of users in Britain right now, with reports increasingly by the second that the app is broken.

Independent website DownDetector, which tracks social comments around a certain topic to monitor outages across the globe, shows over a thousand of WhatsApp customers reporting issues using the app.

According to the site, problems with the chat app occurred around 8am this morning, with hundreds of people reporting issues with the app.

DownDetector says that 60 per cent of customers are having issue connecting to it.

A further 25 per cent report issues receiving messages and 14 per cent are struggling to login.
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by OmoDavido(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Yameater:
Please someone should help me verify if WhatsApp is available

It is still available here. Maybe you review your network settings.
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by Yameater(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2017
OmoDavido:

It is still available here. Maybe you review your network settings.

Thank you but I have tried several things. It’s not working
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by OmoDavido(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
Yameater:

Thank you but I have tried several things. It’s not working

I just tried sending message again now and it has not delivered. Guess it is officially down..
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by olasaad(f): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
Mine too is not working ooo. I have been trying it since
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by Yameater(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
OmoDavido:

I just tried sending message again now and it has not delivered. Guess it is officially down..

Yes
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by Yameater(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
olasaad:
Mine too is not working ooo. I have been trying it since
Guess we just have to wait
Re: “WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ by gradeA(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2017
aiya.

(1) (Reply)

Real Betis 0-5 F.C. Barcelona. / The Diary Of A Fuckboy / The Hate U Give Book Download Free Epub | Best Books 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.