Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mother Of All Nations" As Tonto Dikeh's Best Inspirational Article - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of All Nations" As Tonto Dikeh's Best Inspirational Article (352 Views)

Drama As Tonto Dikeh Goes Out Looking Like This On Fathers Day (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Fans Reacts As Tonto Was Deported From Dubai & Thrown Back To Naija / Comedy Assembly Records Massive Turnout As Tonto Dikeh Says Is Her Best Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of All Nations" As Tonto Dikeh's Best Inspirational Article by Breakfastgist: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
http://breakfastgist.com/tonto-dikeh-storms-out-with-friends-in-amazing-photos-with-below-caption/
This is the best inspirational article i have ever read from a "mother of all nations" as Tonto Dikeh is called on breakfastgist.com
Read below:

Tonto Dikeh the Tontolet has got an amazing outings with friends.
This was ripped from an Instagram post she made this morning captioned as seen below:-

*Good morning beautiful people of God,(ROR)
THE WORD IMPARTS FAITH
_*So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17).*_
God’s Word is trustworthy and infallible; you can stake your life on it. But you can’t rely on or trust in something you don’t know about. You can only have faith in something you have information on.
For instance, if I made you a promise that I’d give you a car-gift tomorrow, you’d have faith for the car because the information has bolstered your hope; I’ve given you the reason to expect a car tomorrow. And because you trust my word, you’d move from mere “hope” to the confident assurance that, come ����continue to site))))http://breakfastgist.com/tonto-dikeh-storms-out-with-friends-in-amazing-photos-with-below-caption/ ☑️

(1) (Reply)

Will You Get An Unlearned And An Uninformed Lawyer To Speak For You In Court? / Watch Drake’s Reaction After A Female Fan Threw Her Bra / Photos: Rugged Man Reacts To Blackface Recent Insultive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.