Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Inspire A Sales Team. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Inspire A Sales Team. (371 Views)

Let Me Improve Your Sales Team / Write A Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This POWERFUL TOOL. / Don't Let Your Sales Team Rob You Blind! Take Absolute Control Of Your Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Inspire A Sales Team. by Dajugba: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
[center]How To Inspire A Sales Team[/center]

Having an inspire sales team will expand your brand in long terms even if you are just starting out a business, or have been in the Labour market. So I am sure you probably want to know how to inspire a sales team? If you have ever thought about having business sales team, then what should be your next step is how you can inspire your team.

Most times having a team with unity strength, and unique core purpose goes a long way which could determine if the main aim of a business can be obtain with the assistance of a sales team idea/work. But a manager who never understand building an inspire team could simply analyze money as the only way to inspire his/her team. Sure money inspire people to work in achieving a goal, but not when you meet someone like me whose motivation is not directly focus to money even if I love cool money, but to however achieve a course before I earn my reward. So here is where many new/young mangers and business owners fails in building a formidable sales team. The first step in building a high-performing sales team is to recruit the right people. Then you can begin by building them into a group of people who will deliver your sales project successfully.

According to researchers from Harvard Business School, a team is a ‘small number of people with complimentary skills who are committed to a common purpose, performance goals, and a common approach, for which they hold themselves mutually accountable’. Try to build these features into your team from the outset. To do this, follow these three steps:

READ: 11 Powerful Tips For Successful Professional Blogging
1. Build a shared team vision. A high performing team has a clear understanding of what constitutes its work and why this is important. Give your team an answer to question.

2. Motivate your Sales team to achieve. Research shown that people are motivated by two different types of reward: intrinsic (internal) reward doing a job accurately, acquiring new skills, and winning; (external) rewards include pay, acclaim and respect. Understand what inspire your team and you will be able achieve the purpose of your team.

3. Cultivate team ‘unity’. ‘Unity’ is the soul of any great team. An indicator of team unity is when everyone in the team begin using “we” more than “I”. Use team-building activities-anything from a work-based game to sport or social activities to create a sense of shared identity. Choose people who are likely to work together well, and build a sense of shared identity.

1. Build trust with the people on your team sales team. One of the way people can trust you is to first learn about them is simply by connecting to their world. Trusting someone means having confidence in their ability.

2. Ask your direct reports how they like to be managed.

3. Understand your direct reports’ personal and professional goals.

4. Make sure they’re covering the basics.

5. Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals. This allows you Figure out where the issue lies.

www.hkitnob.com/how-to-inspire-a-sales-team/

(1) (Reply)

Price:N6,000 Call Or Text 08164460979(free Delivery To Anywhere In Nigeria) / Businesses Proposition And Sales / Dalecoin Shipped T Shirt To Lucky Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.