Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized (762 Views)

South African Church Seen Worshipping God In Style. Video / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / Pastor Gives Church Members Beer During Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by johnnyvid(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
A South African church known as Gabola Church of International Ministries. is going viral because of their unorthodox method of service.

The church allows members to drink during sermon and also members are baptized using any beer of their choice.

The church was founded by 52-year-old Bishop Tsietsi Makiti and they hold their service at Freddy’s Tavern in Orange Farm, south of Joburg.

Their devotion starts at 11am and last till 3pm – but they don’t mind going on even longer.

Bishop Tsietsi defends his ideologies using a passage of the bible where Jesus turned water into wine

According to the bishop, people didn’t know what to do for fun, but when Jesus changed water into wine he prayed for it to stimulate their bodies.
He also claimed the church will help crime rates have reduced in the area because people who drink are happy people.

“So this church also prays for their drinks before they are served. With God in our taverns we would see crime being reduced and love and respect promoted. People who drink beer are happy and peaceful. This means they are living in the shadow of God.”
The owner of the tavern, Freddy Mathebula (53) said the church accommodated the rejects of communities.

“Since the church started, crime has been reduced and we have received a great response from the community.”
Jeffrey Mokoena (52) who belongs to the Gabola church said he proud of his church

“The church makes me feel at home. I can’t see myself being a member of any other church,” he said proudly.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-from-south-african-church-where.html

Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by johnnyvid(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
more photos

Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by johnnyvid(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wonders shall never end. this are end time church. God should shield us in this end time churches. God should keep exposing them one by one.
Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by johnnyvid(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc seun cc oam4j
Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by lalanice(f): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
saw this on fb yesterday .....I no fit laff
Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
odiegwu ooo. Uwa mmebi
Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by tunde233(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
This can never be a church. They wanted attention by calling themselves a church. Beware!

johnnyvid:
A South African church known as Gabola Church of International Ministries. is going viral because of their unorthodox method of service.

The church allows members to drink during sermon and also members are baptized using any beer of their choice.

The church was founded by 52-year-old Bishop Tsietsi Makiti and they hold their service at Freddy’s Tavern in Orange Farm, south of Joburg.

Their devotion starts at 11am and last till 3pm – but they don’t mind going on even longer.

Bishop Tsietsi defends his ideologies using a passage of the bible where Jesus turned water into wine

According to the bishop, people didn’t know what to do for fun, but when Jesus changed water into wine he prayed for it to stimulate their bodies.
He also claimed the church will help crime rates have reduced in the area because people who drink are happy people.

“So this church also prays for their drinks before they are served. With God in our taverns we would see crime being reduced and love and respect promoted. People who drink beer are happy and peaceful. This means they are living in the shadow of God.”
The owner of the tavern, Freddy Mathebula (53) said the church accommodated the rejects of communities.

“Since the church started, crime has been reduced and we have received a great response from the community.”
Jeffrey Mokoena (52) who belongs to the Gabola church said he proud of his church

“The church makes me feel at home. I can’t see myself being a member of any other church,” he said proudly.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/photos-from-south-african-church-where.html
Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by activistjohnny(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
tunde233:
This can never be a church. They wanted attention by calling themselves a church. Beware!

really, but the priest dress like the holy priest now. i know that this is blaspheming of the body of Christ.
Re: Pics:south African Church Where Members Drink Beer During Service And Baptized by tunde233(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dressing like ... does not make someone a priest... They aren't a church.
[/b][b]
activistjohnny:
really, but the priest dress like the holy priest now. i know that this is blaspheming of the body of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Powerful & Demonic Spiritual Money Spell / Does The Teaching On Tithing In Malachi 3:9-10 Apply To Us Today? / Seeds Of Destiny Dec. 20 By Pastor Paul Enenche : Topic -A Lifting In A Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.