Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Thievery And Rip-off Of Nigerian Banks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thievery And Rip-off Of Nigerian Banks (326 Views)

Dollar Crunch Turns Nigerian Banks Into Africa’s Cheapest Stocks - Bloomberg / As Economy Bites, Companies Use ‘shrinkflation’ To Rip-off Nigerians / Fixed Deposits Interest Rates Of Nigerian Banks - 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thievery And Rip-off Of Nigerian Banks by blackfase(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
So I just had a chat with the CS where I bank with, and I'll mention Diamond Bank, asking why the interest on my savings account hasn't been credited and guess what I was told? That I made three withdrawals and has therefore forfeited any interest. This is an account with a substantial amount and withdrawal rate of less than 5% of the amount. But they would have no problem if multiple deposits are rammed in.

What do we call this if not thievery? I'm seriously considering a shut down with them.

*Mods MrKnowitall, dominique, pls push forward so the world can know the fuckery of these robbers.
Re: Thievery And Rip-off Of Nigerian Banks by omoguess: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
You will end up making mockery of yourself. It is banks' standard and not diamond bank alone. If its not ok with you, invest it in fixed deposit or dig a hole in your house and keep your money

(1) (Reply)

FREE DOWNLOAD: Sky Rocket Your Online Business With These Tools / Hi / Easy Pick And Drop Of Goods Within Ibadan Without Stress And Timely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.