Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide (745 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide by splendid22(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigerian songstress and guitarist, Aramide has recounted how Onyeka Onwenu embarrassed her on stage. Aramide noted that the elegant stallion shunned her after a stage performance.

Speaking in a recent interview, she said she was called to come take pictures with her and she was shunned by the veteran singer.
According to her:” I opened the show for her and they called me to come and take pictures with her .I got close to her , she was like don’t come close to me. It was crazy; it’s still like the worst experience I have ever had in my life. Everyone was staring .I don’t If she was aware I opened the show for her. It was a terrible experience”.

READ THE REST HERE
https://www.thenewsguru.com/onyeka-onwenu-embarrassed-aramide/

Re: How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide by toygod2: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Funkeeeeeeee
Re: How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide by mogboyelade(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Eyah! Shit happens.
Re: How Onyeka Onwenu Embarrassed Me- Aramide by Tamarapetty(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Sorry dear

(1) (Reply)

What Davido Has To Say About Meek Mill’s 2-4 Years Prison Sentence (MUST READ) / Actress, Mercy Johnson's Husband Celebrates Daughter As She Clocks 2 / Davido, Wizkid Get Highest Nomination For 2018 Soundcity Awards [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.