Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face (1437 Views)

Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by Dface2: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Pepaa6nQHqE/Wfwvqt_oJvI/AAAAAAAAHI4/n0lsnIDtXFsI4LrpYYqENGg8UIjApuzywCLcBGAs/s1600/sss.jpg[/img]
Woman pins down 'sex pest', strips off and rubs her bare breasts in his face in public (Video)

This is the bizarre moment a woman humiliated a 'sex pest' in front of a crowd with an outrageous display.
In the video, the irate woman pinned down a 'sex pest' in the street, stripped off and rubbed her breasts on his face while the alleged assailant pleads for her to stop, claiming he 'was out shopping with his wife and has done nothing wrong.'

The footage shot in Ribeirao Preto city centre, south-east Brazil, is an anti-sexual harassment stunt by the ConfluĂȘncias group.
According to the group, they wanted to highlight the unwelcome attention that can often turn into sexually explicit and degrading comments, coupled with intimidating approaches to women working in public places.

Fausto Ribeiro, director of the ConfluĂȘncias group, the creators of the piece said: 'We wanted to expose and address something that happens every day to our sisters and female friends.

'This was meant to challenge people's perceptions and empower women with the shock tactic of retaliation. We wanted to force men to think more responsibly about their actions and the consequences.'

Watch Video here: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/11/woman-pins-down-sex-pest-strips-off-and.html
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by ceezarhh(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
how does smothering a man's face with breasts stop sexual harrasment...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by DanseMacabre(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
The rate at which people look for the slightest reason to go nude these days is bafflling o.

#NudityOverload

3 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by DanseMacabre(m): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
ceezarhh:
how does smothering a man's face with breasts stop sexual harrasment...

My brother, it is just like giving a lion goat to keep and say that you're teaching it self-control. I find it absurd.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by slurity1: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by purem(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dis thread go hit FP
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by Seeker17(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin
U're giving him exactly what he was pesting for

1 Like

Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by Jakumo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ha ha ha The Sex Pest probably thought that he had died and gone to heaven.

That girl is fine too. I can just tell she is seriously blessed with a gorgeous pair of breathtaking full and juicy jugs capable of inducing dizziness.

Lord have mercy. I wish some beautiful young woman with a nice rack would straight up just strip down and mount me like that in public.

I get major wood just contemplating such a fate.

I loved the halfhearted plea offered by the lucky "victim" as those succulent full breasts were lavished all over his drooling quivering lips.

" No, no no, please, please, please, em, em, stop what you are doing, that is IF and only IF you are done, and your mission is em, complete."
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by missyb08(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Radaada
Something dah the dude will enjoy more
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by Dface2: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jakumo:
Ha ha ha The Sex Pest probably thought that he had died and gone to heaven.

That girl is fine too. I can just tell she is seriously blessed with a gorgeous pair of breathtaking full and juicy jugs capable of inducing dizziness.

Lord have mercy. I wish some beautiful young woman with a nice rack would straight up just strip down and mount me like that in public.

I get major wood just contemplating such a fate.

I loved the halfhearted plea offered by the lucky "victim" as those succulent full breasts were lavished all over his drooling quivering lips.

" No, no no, please, please, please, em, em, stop what you are doing, that is IF and only IF you are done, and your mission is em, complete."

shocked ...lol
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by seniorgozman(m): 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Nawa oo. Check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by Dface2: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
seniorgozman:
Nawa oo. Check my signature if you want to be a millionaire before December

lol... how this one relate? and are you a Millionaire yourself?
Re: Video: Woman Pins Down '$ex Pest', Strips Off, Rubs Her Bare Brea$ts In His Face by Dface2: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
missyb08:
Radaada
Something dah the dude will enjoy more

...lol

(1) (Reply)

Mother In Shock After Capturing A 'ghost Child' Standing Behind Her 9-year-old / Video Of Moment Abeokuta Big Boy SDJ Teeman Was Caught With Used Sanitary Pads / Shocking! Meet The Girl Shocking Born Without A Face (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.