Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Checking Each Other’s Phone Is A Line My Wife And I Don’t Cross Says Comedian Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checking Each Other’s Phone Is A Line My Wife And I Don’t Cross Says Comedian Go (330 Views)

Arresting De General, A Waste Of Taxpayers’ Money, Says Comedian Basketmouth / Nigerians Are Very Wicked Says Comedian Princess / A New Dawn, Says Comedian "King" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checking Each Other’s Phone Is A Line My Wife And I Don’t Cross Says Comedian Go by Peterddavid: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
The comedian in an interview with The Sun disclosed that he and his wife do not check each others mobile phone.
Gordons said that he has trained his wife to understand the line of work he is in and it demands that she trusts him completely as the nature of his job makes female fans approach him and other entertainers. He advised men to educate their wives.........continue reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/11/checking-each-others-phone-is-line-my.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky / Mamacruzz Blog Is Back And Bigger / Massive Photo + Video Discount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.