Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Sins Of Unbelieve Is Like Witchraft - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sins Of Unbelieve Is Like Witchraft (304 Views)

Former White House Adviser Says Dangerous Coronavirus Variant Is 'like Covid On / “tramadol Is Like Cocaine Stop Using It To Get High Or For Delayed Ejaculation” / Is Like I'm Addicted To.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sins Of Unbelieve Is Like Witchraft by Dnockeror333(m): 4:49am On Nov 04, 2017
MY DREAMS
MY VISION MY INTELLIGENCE FOR OUR WORLD.

The world is at war. God gave me this dream this morning that I may warn our trickery hearts.

"I left teaching a school to go for other self reliant biz. After sometime I returned back to visit the school.

I saw Pastors, teachers and the proprietor preaching and bringing up this children in The Word, I was so happy. They prayed and I was glad.

But then I saw somethings:
Later on, a girl went out of the four wall closed door assembly, the proprietor saw her and shouted on one of the teachers, "why not stand at the door, do not allow anybody go out again!"
Why? I later saw it: another one of the student was been injected with syringe! Then my eyes was open, my mouth shouted:

WITCHCRAFT, UNBELIEVERS, HAVE YOU NOT PRAYED THIS MORNING, IS THE GOD YOU PRAYED TO NOT ENOUGH? WHY DID YOU NOW CAME SO LOW AS TO USE CHEMICALS TO HEAL YOURSELF IN PLACE OF GOD WHOM YOU PRAYED TO, THE REAL HEALER?

I could not find their teachers anymore: they ran!
CONTN:
Re: The Sins Of Unbelieve Is Like Witchraft by Dnockeror333(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2017

And seeing this, I turned to the children: "before, you ran, why not run again?

"Before it was monkeypox why is this differnt? How can you stay for another wad of vaccination again? How can you believe them again so soon?

"Had God not say in His Word:
`The sin of unbelieve is like witchcraft?'
How are we so condiscend into the world to carve another way for our flesh, that instead of entering through the gate we jump into it another way? Is God, our creator not enough?

"God was so good that he brought me to visit you today.
TAKE YOUR TOE, RUN AGAINST ANY USE OF CHEMICALS. CALL ON HE WHO CREATED YOU WHENEVER YOU ARE SICK. USE WHAT HE HAD PROVIDED FOR YOUR HEALTH; HERBS: WEEDS, LEAVES, TREE-BARK AND ROOTS- THESE ARE FOR HEALING THE SICK!- ASK YOUR GODLY GRANDMOTHERS!"

(As it was before so should it be at the end. Lets return back to our God, our Healer!)

}{Do not listen to anybody anymore who said, go and use chemicalated synthetic drugs! No more}{
Re: The Sins Of Unbelieve Is Like Witchraft by Dnockeror333(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2017
IN TIMES LIKE THIS
THE SINS OF UNBELEIVE
THE WITCHCRAFT OF OUR DAY
IMMUNIZATION, VACINATION & INNOCULATION:

The Lord sent me to the Earth, He sent me to stand in the devide and to warn His children who walk like sleep dozzing dulls in the hands of this world. Immunization, vaccination or innoculation are the use of chemicals injected into the skin to bring ease(why not go natural), to bring us high to health (why not stay in the place where our grand parents had being?), to lift us up or make us to dig deep into the Earth (what for, for things that will melt and be distroyed?). And should we allow our children to be given injection of any kind we will be unbelievers who have the sin of witchcraft!

Do we make prayer to God, so why go again for another medicine? Is God not enough?

Why not lets go back and ask our grand parents who are still alife till today how they fight against the 6 diseases?

In times like this, shouldn't we run and pickrace against the authority, when poxes are on the loose?
Re: The Sins Of Unbelieve Is Like Witchraft by johnime: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
drop ur mail, i do n ot do pm

(1) (Reply)

Health Alert: Confusion As Strange Disease Kills 50 In Jigawa / Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel!!! / What Does A Woman’s Surname Say About Her Husband? New Study Finds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.