Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic (2840 Views)

Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by praizblog: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Checkout Yemi Alade's major clap-back to a non-fan on IG AFTER SHARING THIS PHOTO

Yemi Alade shared this beautiful photo on her IG and a non-fan dropped a vile comment under the post. Yemi Alade who was having none of that clapped back the IG user. See their comments below...

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-yemi-alade-major-clap-back-to.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by praizblog: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2017
No chills
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by mrbillz(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
He got served! grin grin
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by dollyjoy(f): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Lieutenant clapback nko

Its called ela oloju kan. Dazzal
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by MhizzAJ(f): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Okay
All these fans that wouldn't mind their biz
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Pearlyakin(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2017
So Yemi Alade don't even know that cell membrane doesn't get sagged, Maybe its because of the word brane in membrane that's making her to think like that.
MemBRANE is different from Brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by ceezarhh(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Yemi!...wickedness in high places...

1 Like

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by rawpadgin(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin

In jarule's voice "we gon clap back, we gon clap back. Let take em to war nigga! " grin
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
I just weak

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Cessa0(f): 8:48am On Nov 04, 2017
Pearlyakin:
So Yemi Alade don't even know that cell membrane doesn't get sagged, Maybe its because of the word brane in membrane that's making her to think like that.

What have you succeeded in saying now?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Pearlyakin(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Cessa0:

What have you succeeded in saying now?
Go through my post again, I guess its too much for you to comprehend

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by CannyBrainy(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2017
The tin go scraaa papaaa Dooom.. Rotf

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by MustiizRaja(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2017
hmmm this is hazardous
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Tamarapetty(f): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2017
cell membrane? Ok
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
so make we buy award give her undecided
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by tenderlaw(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pearlyakin:
Oga, if you put a cell in a hyperosmolar environment, eg hypernatremia, water will move from within the cell to the surrounding fluid...THE CELL WILL SAG!!!
So, metaphorically, if this "fan" finds himself in a circle that is too much for him to comprehend, just like you yourself now, his (and your) cell membranes will metaphorically sag.

I hope you have learnt something today. Read wide before you lash out at someone online bro. You don't know everything.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Greenbuoy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
If anyone here has like one plot of land that he/she is not using, the pelsin should text me the address so that I'll come and faint there.

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Elnino4ladies: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Yemi Alade is pained LMAO
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by itspzpics(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
looooool that was epic!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Very funny sincerely....
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Pearlyakin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
tenderlaw:

Oga, if you put a cell in a hyperosmolar environment, eg hypernatremia, water will move from within the cell to the surrounding fluid...THE CELL WILL SAG!!!
So, metaphorically, if this "fan" finds himself in a circle that is too much for him to comprehend, just like you yourself now, his (and your) cell membranes will metaphorically sag.

I hope you have learnt something today. Read wide before you lash out at someone online bro. You don't know everything.

Thank me later.
Why will i have to thank you, when you've succeeded in spewing the little you find very hard to cram
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by tenderlaw(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pearlyakin:

Why will i have to thank you, when you've succeeded in spewing the little you find very hard to cram
At least my brain contains something more than pus and rotten brain matter. I wish I could say the same about you.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
They never respond to anything positive just say one thing then they know that they have time to comment
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Pearlyakin(m): 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
tenderlaw:

At least my brain contains something more than pus and rotten brain matter. I wish I could say the same about you.
Its obvious you are saying the opposite about your self.
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by tenderlaw(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pearlyakin:

Its obvious you are saying the opposite about your self.
Eeyah, sorry ehn? This bad economy has really affected your brain to this porous level. Sorry you hear? I'll send some relief materials to that your IDP camp tomorrow. Take heart.
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by Pearlyakin(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
tenderlaw:

Eeyah, sorry ehn? This bad economy has really affected your brain to this porous level. Sorry you hear? I'll send some relief materials to that your IDP camp tomorrow. Take heart.
�� You must be a clown and an under age spoilt brat, its in you.
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by jendhorlee(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
the truth surely hurts grin
Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Aunty Yemi must be a WWE no mercy wrestler...
See finishing cry

Re: Checkout Yemi Alade's Major Clap-back To A Non-fan On IG After Sharing This Pic by BrutalJab: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2017
Pearlyakin:

Shut up and learn something new.

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Sex Tape Scandal: Twitter Nigeria Reacts / SHOCKING! Shatta bandle Acquires Davido’s 30Billion chain. PHOTOS / Lady Shares Conversation With Her Cab Guy Who Wants To Eat Her ‘kinni’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.