Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable (1352 Views)

Order For Your Original Cafini Rechargeable Fans To Keep You Cool & Comfortable / How To €arn A Very Comfortable Living As A Well Paid Freelance Writer In 2022... / Office Window Tinting In Melbourne For A Comfortable Workspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable by Abdullahi1994: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2017
No matter what people say about how much they enjoy their life work, it is not always 100% all comfort. Most people think being great at your craft or achieving great results is all about doing what you love but the truth is that most high achievers at times have to beat themselves to create that best selling book, movie or song you’ve seen doing well.
Life is all about grinding through each and every other day for us to produce our greatest work.
I read an articule by Melinda gates titled resilience-risk-taking-and-dreaming-big (https://medium.com/@melindagates/resilience-risk-taking-and-dreaming-big-921d004f73a0) in this piece, she has a sub heading that reads Get comfortable being uncomfortable. Then I realized that even the greatest achievers are faced with the same problem as myself. That I am not alone

Brought to you by www.offkrent.com …the world of hostels

(1) (Reply)

We Picked Your Kids To Have The Best Wears.. / A Saxophone Teacher Is Needed On The Island / Original Cooking Gas (lpg) And Natural Gas Equipment Supplier In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.