Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Here’s How Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Woke Up On His Birthday Today, Wife Praises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here’s How Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Woke Up On His Birthday Today, Wife Praises (759 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Reacts To Romantic Pic Of Him On Set With Mercy Aigbe / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s How Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Woke Up On His Birthday Today, Wife Praises by stane007: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu just turned year older today and the actor woke up with a wonderful rendition of a heartfelt song.

His wife who shared the video on her Instagram page, wrote;

“If there is anything u already know about this Gorgeousness up here is the Fact that he is too much of a Private Person❤️… But hell… He married me������…. Even though I want to tell the world all about you and then wait for you to come and beat me in my house�����… They say wen a Woman Gushes about her Man all the time then He must be doing Something Right…. You do EVERYTHING Right baby…. I Love you Bubba… I Love how I Annoy the hell outta you and still form not talking to u and wen I am tired, I just bounce on ur body n say ok I don’t want to keep malice again and u just look at me n say “u r too cute”… I love the foot massages.. I love how serious u get wen u r working and how I just come n scatter everything in a twinkle… I love how u respect and value other people… Enough! Lol. It’s your Birthday today, err… m Scratch that, Eez our Birthday today����… (Am sorry I always want to take d shine����) And the day just started………� @blossomchukwujekwu“

https://www.lailasblog.com/heres-actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-woke-birthday-today-wife-praises/

Lalasticlala

Re: Here’s How Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Woke Up On His Birthday Today, Wife Praises by midehi2(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy

I can relate
Re: Here’s How Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Woke Up On His Birthday Today, Wife Praises by Dammytemmy(f): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Love
Re: Here’s How Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu Woke Up On His Birthday Today, Wife Praises by GloriaNinja(f): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
undecided undecided SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR LOVE TO POST THINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, JUST LIKE TONTO DID POST THE GIFTS HER HUSBAND BOUGHT FOR HER, NOW HER DIVORCE BECAME THE MOST PUBLICIZED, PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO KEEP FEW THINGS AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC EYE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIED COUPLE.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Is Hell – Beautiful Popular Singer Admits / 2017 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival Nominations (see Full List) / Following ​the Falz Experience : Falz The Bahd Guy’s Meets His Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.