Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World (956 Views)

Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
This is now the most powerful passport in the world

Collecting passports has become a status symbol for the super-rich— or those who simply love to travel.

However, some are much more sought-after than others.
And Singapore has been named as the country with the most powerful passport in the world in a new report.

The 2017 Global Passport Power Rank, produced by advisory firm Arton Capital, put Singapore at the top of its list.

It ranked all of the passports of the world by their "total visa-free score," where a point is given for each country that their holders can visit without a visa, with a visa on arrival, or using electronic travel authorisation.

It gave Singapore a score of 159, meaning holders of a Singaporean passport can now easily visit 159 countries, either visa-free or by gaining a visa on arrival.
According to CNN, the top ranking for Singapore is thanks to a recent decision by Paraguay to remove visa requirements for passport holders of the Asian city-state.

Until this decision, Singapore was tied with Germany at 158. Germany now holds the spot for the second most powerful passport at 158, closely followed by Sweden and South Korea at 157.

The United Kingdom got a score of 156, while the United States got 154.
This is the first time an Asian country has had the most powerful passport in the world, according to Arton Capital.

Meanwhile, the least mobile passport in the world is Afghanistan, with a score of 22, followed by Pakistan and Iraq at 26.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/11/this-is-now-most-powerful-passport-in.html

Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin grin
Nigeria passport is the best
We are the no 1 cool cool
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Nigeria passport is the best
We are the no 1 cool cool

lo even better than benin republic passport grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
gabonsky:

lo even better than benin republic passport grin grin grin grin
cool cool
Fixed cool cool
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
seunny4lif:

cool cool
Fixed cool cool

our passport is the worst pp in the world, quote me anywhere
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by Lovetinz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Liberia, Cameroon and Algeria is 79
Congo is 80
Nigeria is 82

Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
gabonsky:

our passport is the worst pp in the world, quote me anywhere
I'm quote you now
Repeat it again and I will strike you

Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
seunny4lif:

I'm quote you now
Repeat it again and I will strike you

lo abeg dont strike and nack my dirty ass....
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lovetinz:
Congo is 80
Nigeria is 82

so the passport power index of naija pp is 83, hmmm its well grin
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin grin
gabonsky:

lo abeg dont strike and nack my dirty ass....
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin

honestly i have a question for you.........

(1) what can be done to make our passport to be respected?

(2) you see small small countries like cameroon, benin republic and so on mocking and dehumanizing our citizen with naija pp?

(3) have you travelled out of naija before? if yes where and when?
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by sinimapongolle(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lovetinz:
Congo is 80
Nigeria is 82
Wait, lemme get this straight, that with a nigerian passport u can visit 82 countries, without visa, or visa on arrival? haha, then those countries are horseshit! 82 with a nigerian passport, even the passport know hin level!
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by gabonsky: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
sinimapongolle:

Wait, lemme get this straight, that with a nigerian passport u can visit 82 countries, without visa, or visa on arrival? haha, then those countries are horseshit! 82 with a nigerian passport, even the passport know hin level!

what are you trying to say say naija pp no get level abi?
Re: This Is Now The Most Powerful Passport In The World by seunny4lif(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2017
grin
We need better government ooooooooh
gabonsky:

honestly i have a question for you.........

(1) what can be done to make our passport to be respected?

(2) you see small small countries like cameroon, benin republic and so on mocking and dehumanizing our citizen with naija pp?

(3) have you travelled out of naija before? if yes where and when?

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Train Crushes Danfo Bus In Agege, Lagos (photos) / All Intending Migrants To Southern Italy ( Calabria) Let's Meet Here / I Need Advise On Arriving At Murtala International Airport Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.