Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Web Design For Customer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Design For Customer (862 Views)

Exclusive Emails Reveal Rent Small Small’s Disregard For Customer Satisfaction / Ikeja Electric Develops Mobile App For Customer Safety / Urgent Vacancies For Customer Success Officers And Sales Executives In A Tech Fi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design For Customer by noahglad(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hi masters in the house,I'm trying to develop myself as a freelancer in web design using WordPress. The question here now is this: If you are designing a website for who will be responsible for updating post by himself,whose email are you to use for purchasing web hosting, the customer's email or your own or how. to go about that generally?
Any master with idea on this?
Re: Web Design For Customer by Bolaji21(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
noahglad:
Hi masters in the house,I'm trying to develop myself as a freelancer in web design using WordPress. The question here now is this: If you are designing a website for who will be responsible for updating post by himself,whose email are you to use for purchasing web hosting, the customer's email or your own or how. to go about that generally?
Any master with idea on this?
Do not use any of your own details for purchasing or creating hosting or any account, because you'll have to hand over all details to the client on completion.
For updating, the client does that himself once you've shown him how. Except you agree to be his website admin too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Learn Electronic Automation And Iot Programming / Why Magento Agencies Prefer Varnish Cache For Speed Optimization? / How To Own Expired Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.