Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Identify Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Identify Scammers (402 Views)

Yunusa Jibrin Invents AI Tool To Identify Bandits / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) / How To Identify A Yahoo Plus Guy This Christmas - 10 Ways To Identify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Scammers by Theboss100(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
My fellow Naira landers, please be informed that some fraudsters are members here and are using MTN faked websites and other media to defraud people of recharge cards and others. They always show there stupidity on any topic on front page. When you see there post, just report to admin so that they can be banned ASAP. I was once a victim.
Please beware!!!!
The Boss has spoken.

(1) (Reply)

How My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ / IPOB Accuses DSS Of Cloning Radio Biafra, Vows To Clone Radio Nigeria In Return / 25-year-old Herbalist Paraded With Seven Human Skulls In Kwara State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.