Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chelsea Fans Love And Respect Me Still -jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Fans Love And Respect Me Still -jose Mourinho (906 Views)

Breaking Jose Mourinho “appointed” As Super Eagles Head Coach / Enyimba FC Replies Chelsea Fans Who Mentioned Their Handle On Twitter - Epic / Hi bet Fans Love To Know Ur Personal Opinion On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Love And Respect Me Still -jose Mourinho by cheapgoal: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jose Mourinho‘s plans for the Sunday crucial tie against his former club were disrupted by the fact that he had to travel to Madrid on Friday to settle a tax case with the Spanish authorities

Manchester United trip to Stamford Bridge has turned out to be full illicit affairs since Mourinho joined United in May 2016, but he says he is still well known with Chelsea‘s supporters.

Jose Mourinho is a standout amongst the most significant figures in Chelsea history, having finished the west London club’s 50-year sit tight for a League title in 2005 toward the finish of his first season as the Blue’s manager.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/chelsea-fans-love-and-respect-me-still-jose-mourinho/

Re: Chelsea Fans Love And Respect Me Still -jose Mourinho by GloriaNinja(f): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
MAY HE JUMP HIS PROBLEM. THAT'S WHAT I WISH FOR HIM.

(1) (Reply)

Jack Sock Defeat Filip Krajinovic To Win Paris Masters / Neymar Happy To Avoid Super Eagles In 2018 World Cup Group Stages / HURRY!!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 6/12/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.