Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again (1600 Views)

Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win / Santi Cazorla Rejoins Villareal After Quitting Arsenal This Summer / Doctor Said I Will Never Walk Again – Santi Cazorla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again by Plus1Nigeria(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
Arsenal midfielder, Santi Cazorla, has said that his doctor told him he may never walk again. embarassed

After 8 operations, foot went gangrene after surgery, to fix the achilles tendon injury .
Cazorla, who hasn't played a competitive game since October last year, had to undergo several operations to fix the achilles tendon injury he sustained during Arsenal's 6-0 win over Ludogorets and in yesterday's edition of Marca, the Arsenal midfielder revealed all.

In an emotional interview, Cazorla spoke of how he almost lost his foot to gangrene after contracting a dangerous infection.

​Cazorla while speaking on the injury nightmare that is threatening his career, claimed his doctor’s prognosis indicated he may never walk, let alone play football again.

Cazorla told Marca, “The doctor told me if I was able to walk with my kid on the garden, I should be thankful.”

Read full news here and See pictures from the Surgery room.
Click Here
Re: Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again by SuperSuave(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
ehya! It's really sad to want to do what you love doing and not be able to. I just can't imagine how I'd feel as a guitarist to lose my fingers cry
Re: Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again by rottennaija(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Plus1Nigeria:
Arsenal midfielder, Santi Cazorla, has said that his doctor told him he may never walk again. embarassed

After 8 operations, foot went gangrene after surgery, to fix the achilles tendon injury .
Cazorla, who hasn't played a competitive game since October last year, had to undergo several operations to fix the achilles tendon injury he sustained during Arsenal's 6-0 win over Ludogorets and in yesterday's edition of Marca, the Arsenal midfielder revealed all.

In an emotional interview, Cazorla spoke of how he almost lost his foot to gangrene after contracting a dangerous infection.

​Cazorla while speaking on the injury nightmare that is threatening his career, claimed his doctor’s prognosis indicated he may never walk, let alone play football again.

Cazorla told Marca, “The doctor told me if I was able to walk with my kid on the garden, I should be thankful.”

Read full news here and See pictures from the Surgery room.
Click Here

Misleading title
Re: Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again by Plus1Nigeria(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
rottennaija:

Misleading title
How?
Re: Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again by rottennaija(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Plus1Nigeria:

How?

The title mislead the readers into thinking it's an update in his condition. But in the main article, cazolar spoke of something that had happened and that it made him scared. The article is a life experience while your title makes it appear its something recent
Re: Santi Cazorla INJURY UPDATES:Doctor said I will never walk again by Plus1Nigeria(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2017
rottennaija:

The title mislead the readers into thinking it's an update in his condition. But in the main article, cazolar spoke of something that had happened and that it made him scared. The article is a life experience while your title makes it appear its something recent

ok sir, thanks for the corrections..
relay appreciate
smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wonders Why Barca Bought Dembele From Dortmund Portugese Winge / Lets Create Group For Baba Ijebu Banker / 2018: Kwese TV Position On Carabao Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.