Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Story Of My Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Story Of My Career (520 Views)

Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA / How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Career by johnykim(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
I was once a boy who had a very big dream of becoming a great journalist.my life went on as I was dreaming and orking hard to be a journalist at 14years old
It got to a time that dream started crashing as I was got into social media I started meeting people that started introducing me to bad and corrupt things.but if not for my older sis who found out about what I was doing on social media I wouldn't be hear writing an article
So what I'm trying to say is that parent whose child is under 18years should not allow their children to be on social media this is my story

(1) (Reply)

Professional Consulting Firm / Are You A Home Lesson Teacher, A Tutorial Center, A Corp Member. This Is For You / 5 Hot In Demand & Best IT Skills For Your Career Consideration - Employers Need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.