Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (21691 Views)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / See The Stadium Built By Covenant University (pics, Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by CastedDude: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2017
A young lady identified as Onuoha Ebubechi Faith, is feeling ecstatic after one of her utmost desires was granted unto her recently. The young lady finally got admitted into the university after five years of trying and failing. She was granted admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state (FUTO), to study Geology. Congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-gets-admission-university-5-years-trying-overwhelmed-joy.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
shocked

See grammar.
God has finally whipped her tears undecided

She honestly shouldn't still have been admitted into that great school.
JAMB and FUPRE made a big mistake.

Higher Education is not for everyone.
This lady here belongs at Eke Ukwu or Oji markets better still she could be doing short time at Ama J.K, Amakohia or Irette

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Face your studies and don't slay cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by easyfem(m): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'm so happy for u oooo

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Adaumunocha(f): 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Seems this op is as blind as a bat o.... Petroleum university effurun don turn FUTO??

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Akin1212(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Was God rejoicing in your tears for those 5 years?

Jamb score - 221
Putme - 20/50
Admission - Probably by connection. A definite candidate for third-class.
My comments - Congrats, anyway is still a way.

But wait, is this Lalasticlala a robot that pushes any post to the front page?

11 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Seeker17(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
OK nice bt Fupre is not Futo o @Op

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Spylord48: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
What is so big in gaining admission in university? Is this suppose to be news? Maybe we should fry pounded yam to celebrate it then.

14 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
If she gets there now, she will still not be serious, to read book go dey hard am. Instead na to dey follow man from one hotel to another in Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by madridsta007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
CastedDude:
A young lady identified as Onuoha Ebubechi Faith, is feeling ecstatic after one of her utmost desires was granted unto her recently. The young lady finally got admitted into the university after five years of trying and failing. She was granted admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo state (FUTO), to study Geology. Congratulations to her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-gets-admission-university-5-years-trying-overwhelmed-joy.html

Congratulations to her but she needs advisers and fast. Putting your full details in public in this day and age? Where are the brains of young millennials these days?

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by ufuosman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by blackbeau1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
And this is news ?
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by donstan18: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Congrats to her?......FUTO no be beans!

Funny enough, Newly admitted students are yet to encounter this saying "It's more easier to gain admission in a university than to graduate"

I wish her best of luck and awesome studies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Dexter93: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
She's pretty.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by ipobarecriminals: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
she for don graduate. tey tey..Another. 4 yrs of strike/waste of time.It is well/congrats
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
What of waste of time? And after university what next. I just graduated and if I could rewind time I would have just started trading right after high school.

9 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Dearlord(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
...With due respect
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by RaeMystix: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Getting into a University is one thing, staying Is another . Hope she stays focused and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
5yrs? If she has been working this 5yrs she for don get her own house... After schooling what next?

School in Nigeria is Whack!!!

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by IRockALot(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Spylord48:
What is so big in gaining admission in university?
Is this suppose to be news?
Maybe we should fry pounded yam to celebrate it then.
As in eh. I don’t understand what the whole fuss is for. She didn’t just read her books I guess. After all, university is no longer the best route to a comfortable life in Nigeria these days

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by rawpadgin(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
What nonsense is this

The way most Nigerians thinks baffles me

What the big deal in gaining admission into higher institution?

After now, she go begin look all her peers wen never enter school like low class people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by elyte89: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
Anyway congrat,its just one of d "make believe" path of making it in life(having a degree),WC is far from d truth wink

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by femi4: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
No wonder it took her 5yrs. "Whipped" indeed

3 Likes

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by yinkson(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Cool
Coming to celebrate with you...get ready! cool
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nne5: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
FUTO ke?

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Good for her.
Mine was after 7 years.
Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
na geology you they find since? I thought I will see something like agriculture. just face your studies sha

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS by idee91: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Govt Upgrades EACOED To University Status / ASUU Strike: How Effective Is It In Your School? / Students Protest Over ASUU Strike In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.