Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Petrol Station For 10year Lease - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Petrol Station For 10year Lease (799 Views)

»»» Barges, Tug Boats & Dredgers For Sale And For Lease ««« / Petrol Station And Gas Plant For Sale / Dredgers Available For Sale and Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Station For 10year Lease by wealthyk: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have this hot deal and would love for us to benefit on this platform....

*DIRECT REQUEST*

FILLING STATIONS ARE IMMEDIATELY NEEDED FOR A LONG LEASE OF 10 YEARS .
*LOCATIONS*
Benin, Warri main town, Asaba, Akure main town, Ekiti main town.

ENSURE YOUR OPTIONS DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE AXIS OF ANY TOTAL FILLING STATION.

ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FROM DPR AVAILABLE.

ENSURE YOU HAVE PICTURES AND ACCESS TO THE OWNERS.

WE SEEK INSTANT CLOSURES..

CONTACT me on 08078795664 both call and WhatsApp.

Thanks
Re: Petrol Station For 10year Lease by wealthyk: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
The transaction is still wanted. Please if you have any, kindly contact me ASAP!
Re: Petrol Station For 10year Lease by eseleborjpyaho: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2017
PLS TEXT YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DETAILS OF FILING STATION FOR SALE TO 07080116826 AND Y
Re: Petrol Station For 10year Lease by wealthyk: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
The request is for our client who needs the petrol station in the places stated and for lease too. We aren't buying or selling but looking for lease of up to 10years.
Hope that's understood Sir.
Re: Petrol Station For 10year Lease by wealthyk: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
But should you need petrol a station, let me know and location needed.
Thanks
Re: Petrol Station For 10year Lease by wealthyk: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2017
We are still on the lookout for the petrol stations, endeavor to work on it and let's make something happen among ourselves here.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

China To Uganda Air Cargo│choice Logistics / Quality Garri Produced Hygienically / Banana Island Urgent Land Purchase Request. Budget 350m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.