Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses (3558 Views)

Investors In Need Of Businesses To Fund / Well Paying Side Businesses That You Don’t Know Existed / Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses by paroh137(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.
Re: Businesses by michlins(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Agriculture bro. Thank me later
Re: Businesses by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Businesses by paroh137(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Which? Animal husbandry or crop farming?
michlins:
Agriculture bro. Thank me later
Re: Businesses by paroh137(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
Human resource intensive, ie it would need people to run it. Plus 2 million cannot even buy land in Lagos, talk more of erecting the needed structures.
dingbang:
Liesure park.. Where people come in to have fun/relieve boredom... Games like table tennis, badminton ...etc..

There will be a gate fee... I have the business plan.. Let's work out your future bro
Re: Businesses by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
paroh137:
Human resource intensive, ie it would need people to run it. Plus 2 million cannot even buy land in Lagos, talk more of erecting the needed structures.
must you buy land in Lagos? There are places you will invest that money and you will be better off than someone working in shell... This thing I have told you is the best deal you can ever get. Imagine how much you will be getting everyday on gate fee alone.. Think!!!!!!!
Re: Businesses by paroh137(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
dingbang:
must you buy land in Lagos?
Yessir. I want the business to be based in Lagos.
Re: Businesses by SuperSuave(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
2odds my guy!

Man city 1X, Chelsea under 2.5 plus one small game and you're 2yimes richer in a day.

Why don't you want to open a bet shop BTW? If you can open one with virtual games, you'll make money o. I dey hear say the thing dey pay.

1 Like

Re: Businesses by Homeboiy: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2017
Use am play bet9ja to win 10 mill lipsrsealed
Re: Businesses by Zdoh(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
Find an attractive and quick movable products and buy locate a good markets. Or better of let me introduce you into the world of bitcoin.
Re: Businesses by xtianfemi: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
Use N300000 out of it to bet on tennis live games on merrybet. Let me teach you.call me
Re: Businesses by michlins(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
paroh137:
Which? Animal husbandry or crop farming?
you look around you and see which one is most likely to sell
Re: Businesses by mentro: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
I'll advice you invest 500k in Bitcoin, just buy and keep your money would have doubled in at least three months. Also invest 500k in cryptocurrency trading and ICOs. You could make *20 of your money if done properly in a year. The remaining 1m use it to invest in a business with product. In case shit happens, you have something to fall back on. Peace....

1 Like

Re: Businesses by Fxmanager(m): 5:32am On Nov 05, 2017
paroh137:
Hello Nairalanders. I happen to have unwanted free time these days cos I just finished schooling, and being a busy person by nature, I need something doing, something productive.
I want to start something for now, while I wait for NYSC call-up, something that isn't human resource intensive (I no get patience manage people, if not I'd have opened up a BetNja shop), something that wouldn't require so much of my time, and something that can easily be taught (in the event that I need to hand over to someone for a while). I have a capital cap of N2 million. Please epp me.

We are here for you. Your #2,000,000 can currently give you an average of #100,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1million after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #1million assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #2,000,000 will grow to more #20,802,539+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #2,000,000 to #20802539+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #2,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #20,802,539. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #20,802,539
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #20,802,539
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #20,802,539. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #2,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#2,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #20,802,539
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #2,000,000 to over #20,802,539 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1million assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Businesses by Amatorishero: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Open a restaurant. Food sells anytime, anyday, just look for a good location. I can work with you on this
Re: Businesses by Taeewo(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2017
mentro:
I'll advice you invest 500k in Bitcoin, just buy and keep your money would have doubled in at least three months. Also invest 500k in cryptocurrency trading and ICOs. You could make *20 of your money if done properly in a year. The remaining 1m use it to invest in a business with product. In case shit happens, you have something to fall back on. Peace....
Good advice

3 Likes

Re: Businesses by SokoDobo: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2017
poultry
Re: Businesses by DUNKA(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Fxmanager:

We are here for you. Your #2,000,000 can currently give you an average of #100,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1million after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #1million assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #2,000,000 will grow to more #20,802,539+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #2,000,000 to #20802539+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #2,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #20,802,539. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #20,802,539
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #20,802,539
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #20,802,539. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #2,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#2,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #20,802,539
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #2,000,000 to over #20,802,539 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1million assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Goodday what is your company site name?
Re: Businesses by larrynakel: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2017
Bro..write to either Ikeja electric or Eko electric distribution companies that you want to become a revenue collector. once your request is approved and u become an accredited agent then u can be rest assured that u'll make legit money everyday. .It's simply a situation whereby u make money for your self helping people settle their electricity bills using either advance POS called Baxi box or Pawakad.I've been into this business for close to 2 years now and I make at least 10k everyday( Monday to Friday ). Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Businesses by mentro: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Taeewo:
Good advice
Thanks bro. Do you trade cryptocurrency??
Re: Businesses by mentro: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2017
Taeewo:
Good advice
Re: Businesses by Bobbieydeey: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
mentro:

we do
Re: Businesses by mentro: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bobbieydeey:
we do
Great, me I'm still a learner ooooo..
Re: Businesses by Fxmanager(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
DUNKA:
Goodday what is your company site name?
Good afternoon. please check our signature through the link below for our whatsapp number and website. Thanks for the interest.

https://www.nairaland.com/fxmanager
Re: Businesses by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
larrynakel:
Bro..write to either Ikeja electric or Eko electric distribution companies that you want to become a revenue collector. once your request is approved and u become an accredited agent then u can be rest assured that u'll make legit money everyday. .It's simply a situation whereby u make money for your self helping people settle their electricity bills using either advance POS called Baxi box or Pawakad.I've been into this business for close to 2 years now and I make at least 10k everyday( Monday to Friday ). Thank me later
wow... Brother please teach me

1 Like

Re: Businesses by Allstrasse: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
paroh137:
Hello Nairalanders. I happen to have unwanted free time these days cos I just finished schooling, and being a busy person by nature, I need something doing, something productive.
I want to start something for now, while I wait for NYSC call-up, something that isn't human resource intensive (I no get patience manage people, if not I'd have opened up a BetNja shop), something that wouldn't require so much of my time, and something that can easily be taught (in the event that I need to hand over to someone for a while). I have a capital cap of N2 million. Please epp me.

Why not add your location. This is a very important consideration.

Secondly, aee you looking at a long, middle or short term investment?
Re: Businesses by pafra(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
larrynakel:

I am interested but I stay in delta state we don't have Eko distribution we BEDC can I still apply to them

What are their requirements?

1 Like

Re: Businesses by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
larrynakel:

Is that 10k not commission based depending on the rate of revenue you collect?
Re: Businesses by funlord(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
paroh137:

Join us in dealing dollars! Hala me on what's app for the scope!
Re: Businesses by cosmas0p(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
You could partner with me in Pizza business, i have a very good pizza outlet location here in Lagos where we will continue to make huge daily ,We could deal both delivery and eat-in.Dont worry about expertise,i got that covered. contact me via signature lets meet to talk

paroh137:
Re: Businesses by Carmal90(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
larrynakel:

How much money in naira can start this biz?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. / Harrods, Wal-mart, Mc Donald´s And Others Head For Tinapa City In Nigeria / Your No.1 Motivational Speaker In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.