Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? (942 Views)

Please Enlighten Me On Businesses I Can Start With 100k / Businesses I Can Do While In School And Be Independent. / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by dorriss: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I created a similar topic some days back, and i got to interact with some pple. Many of dem are fake. I even paid someone for a Manual and he ended up giving me fake information and contacts. I need profitable legit businesses ideas i can venture into with N100,000. I don't really mind if it's risky or stressful. So long it's worth the return, I'm willing to venture into it.

Pls I'd appreciate your ideas and support. Thanks
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by Mercurypanther(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Your location matters. You can venture into Fruit or food supply business. buying from state A and sell at state B.
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by BonkoINC: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buy Bitcoin now that it's low.. before December it will go up again.. your money safe. Either it goes up or down.
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by BonkoINC: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buy Bitcoin now that it's low.. before December it will go up again.. your money safe. Either it goes up or down.

Sell when it's high.. that's more gains.
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by lakesguy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please.... Anyone with a concrete idea should help out... I need a legit business too which I can start with 200k.. I don't Mind the risk and the stress... Once it's worth it.... M
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by Oriflameconsult: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
You can start Oriflame business with less. Buy oriflame products, resell for profits and still get paid for buying same products.
lakesguy:
Please.... Anyone with a concrete idea should help out... I need a legit business too which I can start with 200k.. I don't Mind the risk and the stress... Once it's worth it.... M
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by Oriflameconsult: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
You can start Oriflame business with less. Buy oriflame products, resell for profits and still get paid for buying same products.
dorriss:
Hello Nairalanders,

I created a similar topic some days back, and i got to interact with some pple. Many of dem are fake. I even paid someone for a Manual and he ended up giving me fake information and contacts. I need profitable legit businesses ideas i can venture into with N100,000. I don't really mind if it's risky or stressful. So long it's worth the return, I'm willing to venture into it.

Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by dorriss: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oriflameconsult:
really? I'd like to learn more on this
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by yahsobur(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
The business of the moment is mini importation business. Business that is making people rich in no distance time. I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that goes for 10k but negotiable. Call or WhatsApp me on 08072112724 for more details. Thanks and God bless, you will never regret going into mini importation business.
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by Oriflameconsult: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Inbox me your whatsapp number number or simply click on the link to join my introductory group.
https:///3HOpIuzNzA6IAqOaHVGioa
dorriss:
really? I'd like to learn more on this
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by biztip: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
@op. avoid anything cryptocurrency. avoid people who wants to sell u detailed eBook or videos on anything BC they don't even do what they want to sell to u.

just find anything u can do or sell in ur location. stat first wit 20% of ur capital and if it moves then invest more 30% and then keep growing. avoid all these mlm products .

4 Likes

Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by alaricsaltzman: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
dorriss:
Hello Nairalanders,

Importation business. PM me or drop your whatsapp number.
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by dogtails(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
yahsobur:
The business of the moment is mini importation business. Business that is making people rich in no distance time. I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that goes for 10k but negotiable. Call or WhatsApp me on 08072112724 for more details. Thanks and God bless, you will never regret going into mini importation business.
Nor b only 10k ...THIEF....
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by superman1073: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
FOR COCOA POWDER EXPORTATION BUSINESS WITH A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
CONTACT 09053920469 ON WHATSAPP
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by kenniefawole(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Go into blogging
The three most important ,you need to do is Get a domain , buy a wordpress host and design , get a Google AdSense account and start earning . Remember all you need to do is draw out a layout look for good ideas that would help your blog , WhatsApp me 08066297076 let discuss better . you can check out my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/drop-ur-blog-url-get/
it might really help to gather ideas
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by kenniefawole(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
dorriss:
Hello Nairalanders,

Things to consider before creating a website

the real truth is blogging is easy and profitable ,most of pple just do not blog the way it should be done .let me give instances
1) Everyone go into entertainment niche and start to copy and paste
2) most blogger uses free host or bad host with 12hours downtime in a day
3) every time , I go online I see pple asking for popular blog templates why can you not be creative
4) many people do not want to spend into blogging yet want to receive big
5) The rule of blogging ,whatever you put in you get back
6) Op ,all you need is advice ,research and ideas .do not just blog the way others had being doing
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by ObiaguHoney: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
I can supply you yams and groudnut from Taraba state,u can den resell in ur state
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by 0079jaBond(m): 3:07am On Sep 11, 2018
@dorriss @lakesguy Almost every weekend, I teach extensively on mini importation business and on varying levels too depending on your needs. More so, I often do this selflessly and considering your obvious concerns, I would be offering to teach you both this weekend for almost free. That is, you should forget about what I will charge you; instead you will decide what it's worth after the training. Cool right?

I need not mention what a goldmine mini importation business is. It's up to you now to take up the rare opportunity while it lasts.

See signature for my contact and connect with me on WhatsApp.

Cheers!
Re: Legit Businesses I Can Start With 100k? by buchisco(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2018
Contact me for one on one 3days exclusive training on the business that you can invest in onyebuchidimaka@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Register And Make #5,000 Weekly - Cashzom Income Program / The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Recharge Ur (PHCN) Electricity Meter / Suppliers Of Nigerian Food Items Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.