Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State (4813 Views)

What’s The Cost Of A Record Copy Survey In Ibadan / Current Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State / Cost Of Land Survey In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by drewe20(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
The cost of survey in Ogun state was increased in July, 2017. The Nigeria Institution of Surveyors Ogun state branch reviewed its scale of fees upwards due to the dynamics of the economic situation as related to professional practice and instrumentation.

Before the review, the least cost for a registered survey of a plot of land in Ogun state was N120,000 (One hundred and twenty thousand naira only) but now it is N150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand naira only).

There are two things to note:

1 As stated earlier, the least cost for a registered survey of a plot of land is now N150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand naira only).

2 Just like Lagos, the cost of survey in Ogun state depends on the location. For the purpose of survey costing, Ogun state is divided into three major areas/zones . They are General Area, Prime Area and Special Prime Area. The minimum cost of survey in  these areas are N 150,000, N 215,000 and N 700,000 respectively.

General Area: Lands that fall outside urban or semi urban areas
Prime Area: Lands that fall within urban or semi urban areas
Special Prime Areas:Land that are situated along major highway routes and within urban and commercial areas in the state.

Read and educate yourself on land matters here

https://www.oticsurveys.com/blog
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by MrRitchie: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Are you a lawyer, if yes can you help me draft deed of Assignment for a land in ota, Ogun State?
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by drewe20(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
MrRitchie:
Are you a lawyer, if yes can you help me draft deed of Assignment for a land in ota, Ogun State?

Okay.Please send me an email:drewe20@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by yemisolar(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2017
drewe20:
The cost of survey in Ogun state was increased in July, 2017. The Nigeria Institution of Surveyors Ogun state branch reviewed its scale of fees upwards due to the dynamics of the economic situation as related to professional practice and instrumentation.

Before the review, the least cost for a registered survey of a plot of land in Ogun state was N120,000 (One hundred and twenty thousand naira only) but now it is N150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand naira only).

There are two things to note:

1 As stated earlier, the least cost for a registered survey of a plot of land is now N150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand naira only).

2 Just like Lagos, the cost of survey in Ogun state depends on the location. For the purpose of survey costing, Ogun state is divided into three major areas/zones . They are General Area, Prime Area and Special Prime Area. The minimum cost of survey in  these areas are N 150,000, N 215,000 and N 700,000 respectively.

General Area: Lands that fall outside urban or semi urban areas
Prime Area: Lands that fall within urban or semi urban areas
Special Prime Areas:Land that are situated along major highway routes and within urban and commercial areas in the state.
can I have your number of you can whatsapp me on 08052141582 or call on 0818368553
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
nice .
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by fhemluv82: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please I need help, how much can I do the survey of 2plots in ibadan
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by drewe20(m): 5:19am On Feb 12, 2019
fhemluv82:

N180,0000
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by drewe20(m): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2019
fhemluv82:

Survey cost for 2 plots in Ibadan is N180,0000
Re: Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State by OlaogunMichael(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2020
My Recommendation :

Contact ome land Surveyors And Consultant On 09025234582

For land Survey And Documentation.

To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if land is free or not.

To help with land surveying in Lagos, Ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/home

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land In Ogun State For Sell ( Promo ) / Self Contain For Rent In Ibadan. Pics Available. / For N33m You Can Have a 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Diamond Estate,Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.