Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party (51526 Views)

Rihanna Slammed For Provocative Interview Magazine Cover As Sexy Nun / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Jimmy231: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2017
fatymore:
LMAO

Free her now... She is spilling those tales that she told us would shake Nigeria. And you people said nairaland is the best place to rant
we are nothing but pencil in the hand of creature
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by royalamour(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
When you finally achieve what you want in this life, work even harder, success is not a destination but a journey. Set other goals and go after it.

Queen copy and paste.

How far na?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by howtodoit(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
Is wrong that I'm a little turned on? grin

That nun outfit is alright jor!

#Nne golibe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Queenlovely(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2017
royalamour:

Queen copy and paste.
How far na?
fine and you? Happy sunday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by royalamour(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:

fine and you? Happy sunday

grin Enjoy the same dear.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2017
IamLaura:

And how do you know she doesn't have good manners??
Well i was talking about physical beauty.
all this good looking ladies are been intoxicated by thier beauty,,only few are good' beauty is nothing without brain and good manner.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

how on earth can a lady who claim to have good manners use a wear meant for NUNS just for a sexy photo' she has no respect for God and she will never have respect for any man' dis are the reason she lost her first marriage' we know them by thier fruit.

rubbish what has that got to with her losing her marriage... na cloth she wear did they write nun cloth on it... please
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by thedondada(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2017
babablogger:
Lol don't tell me that's JOKER

Bros you shock too...

I don't even know where to start from. What happened to face paint?

I'll fitting suit, horrible just horrible.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by IamLaura(f): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2017
FreeTraining:

all this good looking ladies are been intoxicated by thier beauty,,only few are good' beauty is nothing without brain and good manner.

Lol no dear,that's a hasty generalization
There are still some beautiful girls who are well mannered and decent.Just rare to find
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by bonifieldstun(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
that is to say all nuns are OLOSHOOO lol I really love Juliet asRSS
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
IamLaura:

Lol no dear,that's a hasty generalization
There are still some beautiful girls who are well mannered and decent.Just rare to find
You ar very correct'
rare to find my dearr
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by indomielomo: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
why now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by EMMAHOT: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

Please when will you leave the village and realize that there is something called a civilized world where non of these things you wear means nothing. The only thing that really matters is the heart you have. Wake up dear and stop condemning anything you see because of your own perspective.
You
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by EMMAHOT: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

Please when will you leave the village and realize that there is something called a civilized world where non of these things you wear means nothing. The only thing that really matters is the heart you have. Wake up dear and stop condemning anything you see because of your own perspective.
Sharrup !! You Must Be Posessed, Oya Take * Receive Sense

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by olaolutreasure(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

See person wey dey village...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Afrok(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
AuroraB:
grin
Shey, baby yen wa okay sha shocked
Her comments questions her gender too lipsrsealed
someone up there said she's a pathological liar, I think the person didn't know she's a physical and psychological liar too. Her gender might make her a "genderical" liar also wink.
Happy New week cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Afrok:
someone up there said she's a pathological liar, I think the person didn't know she's a physical and psychological liar too. Her gender might make her a "genderical" liar also wink.
Happy New week cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy new week, dear smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by saintmark88(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
If Roman Catholic Reverend fathers finally get the nod to marry, this is how their wives would be dressing to church.

That's not gonna happen, most times pple forget that its because of the problems associated with priest marrying that's y d church stopped them from marrying, have those problems been eradicated

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by SimplyFabulous: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
EMMAHOT:
Sharrup !! You Must Be Posessed, Oya Take * Receive Sense

Your entire family is processed am very sure. If you are the only one that has sense, please share for them. I dont even think you have so i pity your watsed gene......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by adims96(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Queenlovely:
When you finally achieve what you want in this life, work even harder, success is not a destination but a journey. Set other goals and go after it.

I am very sure youre feeling like a wise girl...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Queenlovely(f): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
adims96:

I am very sure youre feeling like a wise girl...
yes. Do you have a problem with that
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
NONSENSE CAN ALSO BE CELEBRATED? YESHHHH
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by EMMAHOT: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

Your entire family is processed am very sure. If you are the only one that has sense, please share for them. I dont even think you have so i pity your watsed gene......
Hahahaha E Pain Am cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by EMMAHOT: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by EMMAHOT: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

A Genenation Witout God (shake Head Left And Rit 4 U) Abeg Gi Shift Mak I Receive Fresh Smell cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by okusman(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
the third picture is DJ Cuppy and Her.. she covered her face and changed her hair but couldn't change her smile and mouth shape..lol.. Omo Baba Olowo, we sight you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by swagkingcole(m): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol Bad guy.
ednut1:
grin nadia alli nko
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by manubuikep(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
olosho in disguised
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by georgeben205(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Haba, Bros! Pesin nor fit buy Lambo in peace again?? grin grin grin
Her mata weak me gan gan grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by Oches4me(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
ozueozue:

yo Christianity always forgive we dnt slaughter. if I should see her tomorrow am gonna hug her and tell her where she made 'mistake' #LOVE #MY_CHURCH #IamCHRISTIAN

I know if its Islam u guys will begin to send her death threat NO_love
forgive indeed, forgive that send ALUU 4 to early grave, forgive that burn petty criminals.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by ozueozue(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oches4me:
forgive indeed, forgive that send ALUU 4 to early grave, forgive that burn petty criminals.

listen Chief going to church doesn't make u a Christian, jst like sleeping in a garage doesn't make u a car,

shey na only Aluu4 de ur record? Buh me baba I no fit count Islam in Nigeria is a major problem.... take it or liv it....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Dressed As 'Sexy Catholic Nun' For Her Costume Party by adims96(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:

yes. Do you have a problem with that
what concerns the post with what you said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) / Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video) / Vector's New Haircut Lands Him In Trouble [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.