Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Human Nature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Nature (206 Views)

Witchcraft Is Not Spiritual It Is Human Nature / Truth, Goodness And Beauty - The Core Value Of Human Nature--4 / Unchanging Human Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Nature by phlopholly: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Who so trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.
—Proverbs 16:20

There is much in our nature that perplexes us. Many people are disturbed as they confront the troubling riddle of their own existence. They are bewildered by their proneness to sin and evil. They quake and tremble at the thought of their inability to cope with their own lives.

Christ can give you satisfying answers to such questions as “Who am I?” “Why was I born?” “What am I doing here?” “Where am I going?” All of the great questions of life can be measured when you come by faith to Jesus Christ and receive Him as your Lord. Let Him be your Pilot. He can take away the worry from your life.

Prayer for the day
I trust You, Lord, to control my life. Knowing You will guide me in the right path gives me joy.

(1) (Reply)

Bridge The Gap / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / The Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.