Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Konga Black Friday[yakata Deals]-what You Don't Know About It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga Black Friday[yakata Deals]-what You Don't Know About It (499 Views)

What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / Konga Black Friday “YAKATA 2017” Starts Today!!!–Get Up To 80% Discount On Sales / Buy And Sell Anything On Www.yakata.com.ng FREE! And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konga Black Friday[yakata Deals]-what You Don't Know About It by Bestiie: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
It's the biggest sale discount of the year with heavy discounts across all categories. It's no news that some people may end up buying nothing during the sale window due to traffick and competition on quick purchase. But here is a tip to beat traffick and competition.
Visit the Konga black friday page before the sale window
Browse through for your desired product
Save the link on your browser bookmark
This helps you to quickly retrieve the link to make a quick purchase once the sale window is up.
Re: Konga Black Friday[yakata Deals]-what You Don't Know About It by Bestiie: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Get coupon code for more discounts www.konga.ontrapages.com #Kongablackfriday#6-13th November
Re: Konga Black Friday[yakata Deals]-what You Don't Know About It by youngklem: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Every true and Genuine internet marketer knows to make money online requires that;
1. You build or have a list of targeted and loyal subscribers (People who are interested in what you sell) and have given you permission to send them offers, or educate them first about your product/service.
However, this process of list building can be very tedious, time taking and expensive. And when you are done, you will be happy you did because it becomes an asset for you, generating cash on demand.
Unfortunately, the newbies, and amateurs don't know this. That is why they run after every shinning object. Every money making opportunity they see online without a focus.
And that's the reason they keep falling victims and keep loosing money.
SOLUTION:
1.Be a authority in a specific targeted niche.
2.Narrow down to the smallest group in that niche if possible.
3.Have a product of your own you sell or someone's else product you sell to get commission.
But sell only to people who want it.
HEY! I have goodness for you reading this.
A. Pick any niche of your choice.
B. Tell me your interest area or the interest group your product/service is a solution to and
I Will get you a contact list of your targeted customers (name, email and phone and gender).
Only people who have interest in what you're selling. Who snuff the internet day and night seriously looking for product or service in your niche area, or interest group.
All these I will do for the first 10 persons to contact me now on WhatsApp 07032338544.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Coca-cola Youth Empowerment Program / Bonanza!!! Invitation For A Subsidized Solar And Inverter Training Programme / Pro R 50 Ariston Water Heater N45,000 Only - Brand New, Still In Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.