Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is Lucifer And Jesus Are One And The Same Being - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Lucifer And Jesus Are One And The Same Being (426 Views)

A Century's Dreadful Earthquakes And Jesus' Revelation / A Century's Dreadful Earthquakes And Jesus' Revelation / Why Do People Believe Satan Is Black And Jesus Is White??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Lucifer And Jesus Are One And The Same Being by Tboy1419: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
>I am having a bit of difficulty with the two Biblical verses
below. It seems to me that these two verses would indicate
that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same being. Can this
be possible? I'm hoping you Christians out there can help
me with this.>
Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify
unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the
offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of The Press Release / 20 Must Watch For The Year 2018 - Notedwap / David Oyedepo Reacts To Herdsmen Attacks: Nigeria Sitting On Keg Of Gun Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.