Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Convert Your HTML Websites To PHP. Add Https And Www To Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Convert Your HTML Websites To PHP. Add Https And Www To Your Website (367 Views)

You Can Now Use Python Like Javascript In Your HTML / Top Websites To Purchase Your Domain Name From / I Will Solve Your Html, Css, Php, Jquery,wordpress Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your HTML Websites To PHP. Add Https And Www To Your Website by Dasameolgee(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
I once got an email from a company offering Digital Marketing and Web Design as part of their services and wanting to learn more, i visited their website.

I was shoked to realise that the site was HTML based.

The question is -
how the "H" do you expect an effective SEO on an HTML website?

Some developers who have dived into Digital Marketing still find 301 redirection problematic, knowing how important it is as Search Engines see "www" and "non-www" domains as different links.

The SSL Certificate (https) which gives credibility acould be very expensive too.

It's no news that this features are a big limitation that most beginners face when it comes to web creation.

I am personally responsible for placing Web Design and Digital Marketing agencies in Abuja on the top results of all search engines.

If interested in the above, call or whatsapp 08063439039.
Or
Visit our website (see signature) for more detail.

(1) (Reply)

The Mentally Strong People: 13 Things They Avoid / Profitable Digital Products To Start Selling Online- With 100% Resell Right. / How We Started 3 Multimillionaires Blog That Landed Us Our First $1000 In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.