Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards (1721 Views)

Sale Murtala Dandashire: 2019 ABU Best Graduating Medical Student With 14 Awards / Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards by insideuniuyo: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dr. Uwem Nseowo Udofia Anderson has emerged as the Best Graduating Medical Doctor in the University of Uyo.
Dr. Nseowo (popularly known as Dr. Anderson) emerged the best graduating student in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences in the 2013/2014 academic session.
He was presented with 7 individual prizes at the combined 22nd and 23rd Convocation Ceremonies of the University of Uyo, held yesterday at the University of Uyo Main Campus, Nwaniba, Uyo.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards by HungerBAD: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congratulations.

More power to your elbow.
Re: Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards by mazimee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
More blessings bro

1 Like

Re: Meet Uniuyo's Best Graduating Medical Doctor With 7 Awards by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
I charge you to leave the country, immediately after your internship.
Start writing foreign EXAMINATIONS now

(1) (Reply)

Student Burnt To Death In His Hostel In Sokoto (photos) / "My Uncle Na Dean Friend" - One Of The #FUTAbullies Says No One Can Suspend Her / My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.