Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Best 2017 Business You Can Venture Into With Low Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best 2017 Business You Can Venture Into With Low Capital (571 Views)

Cool Business With Low Capital / List Of Profitable Businesses You Can Venture Into In Nigeria / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best 2017 Business You Can Venture Into With Low Capital by kenniefawole(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blogging - This is the number way you can make a living , although many pple think that blogging is fruitless but the real truth is it not , likes of seun osewa(ceo of nairaland) Linda ikeji , Naijaloaded makes millions from their blog . All you need to excel in blogging is new ideas
What to consider before venturing into blogging
1) Make research on pple needs , and what invoke , what users enjoy doing
2) Understand your niche of blogging before starting
3) Improvise , do not do ur blogging the same old way many others have being doing
4) try making promos and activities that would keep users engaged to ur blog
To start a blog , you would spend an average cost of 30, 000
How to start
Get a domain , check out www.whogohost.com or www.godaddy.com (Nigerian and foreign )
Get a WordPress Hosting account from those domain as well
This where the real business begins , get a professional web designer (of course I can handle your WordPress for minimum of 10, 000 - 50, 000 depending on what features you intend adding to ur blog )
Note- there is no type of website you can make out of WordPress , online bet , ecommerce , quiz , quessionaire and many others )
Try integrating some fun features that would make ur site user entertain like free betting , award predicts , quiz , users connects e.t.c (I have different ideas I can give you depending on the niche of us blog , trust me you web vistors would increase in no time
Get an AdSense account , and start getting paid , you can as well get profits from your blog from physical adverts and many other means. For more and other business advise and suggestion WhatsApp me
Re: Best 2017 Business You Can Venture Into With Low Capital by opelizo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
BGM FINANCE AND INVESMENT.CO.LTD. open your trading account with our recomended broker while we trade for you. we share the profits 40%-60% weekly.Minimum invesment $50. For more details call

(1) (Reply)

Offer completed! / How Do I Transfer A Refunded Money From My Paypal To My Zenith Bank Account / You Win Connect Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.