Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Should Not Be Alive Right Now – Prof. Wole Soyinka Makes Shocking Revelation A - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Should Not Be Alive Right Now – Prof. Wole Soyinka Makes Shocking Revelation A (929 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Should Not Be Alive Right Now – Prof. Wole Soyinka Makes Shocking Revelation A by James60: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nigeria foremost playwright and Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, has made a stunning revelation about himself, admitting he should have been dead.
Highly respected Nigerian Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, said he ought to have died going by his lifestyle.
This was the shocking response by the 83 year-old professor of literature and political activist to a question by the Financial Times of London....

http://www.naijabossblog.com/2017/11/i-should-not-be-alive-right-now-prof.html

(1) (Reply)

Warm, Clear, And Sunny / Who Does The Cap Fit? / The Great Hunt (#1, The Hunt Series) - - Now A Best Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.