Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tales Of AYAMELUM The Worst LG In Anambra State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tales Of AYAMELUM The Worst LG In Anambra State (735 Views)

Tales Of A Lagos Bolt Driver. / Sultan of Sokoto: North Is The Worst Place To Live, Bandits Operate Freely / 5 Reasons Nigeria is The Worst Country in The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of AYAMELUM The Worst LG In Anambra State by Recluse1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
After 4 hours of traveling on a bad dilapidated road our bus came to a halt on a village square called old soilder bus stop. I was overwhelmed by how rural the place was, no electricity, roads, potable drinking water and basic amenities, the people looked like fugitives and immigrants from a war torn country, nevertheless they were happy to see a vehicle, according to the driver they rarely ply that route.
To be continued.......................................
Re: Tales Of AYAMELUM The Worst LG In Anambra State by Tolexander: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Recluse1:
After 4 hours of traveling on a bad dilapidated road our bus came to a halt on a village square called old soilder bus stop. I was overwhelmed by how rural the place was, no electricity, roads, potable drinking water and basic amenities, the people looked like fugitives and immigrants from a war torn country, nevertheless they were happy to see a vehicle, according to the driver they rarely ply that route.
To be continued.......................................
Ayamelum Ayamalone (I am alone)!

Any corps member posted to serve in that Local government knows he is really alone. Cos oyo is the case.

The Anambra people do call it Ayamelum, but corps members call it Ayamalone (I am alone)
Re: Tales Of AYAMELUM The Worst LG In Anambra State by Recluse1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
That place is Terrible!
Re: Tales Of AYAMELUM The Worst LG In Anambra State by scholes0(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ayamelum and Anambra West are both like that.

Those parts of the state are completely neglected. Dunno why.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ajibade Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As 33rd Olowo Of Owo (photos) / Is Ibadan Truly A Refugees Camp For The Yorubas That Were Chased Out Of Ilorin / School Children Beat Up A Masquerade!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.