Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2633 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
temmie24:
I got married in year 2014,my husband is 48years old,he live in his parent house,a Charlet he sleeps in their sitting room,is when we married that his father sent his brother told his younger brother to leave the room for him.To cut the very long story short,am a Yoruba,he is Igbo. Is mother and his younger brother use to collide on me and we be fighting,they so much hate.My father in law died last year December,after for month my mother in law died too,that was a week to the day she sent me out of the house.I was away for six months .The problem now is my husband do beat me and there is no that he will beat and he will not wound me,now is his younger brother brother girlfriend that is causing problem since last 3months that she has come into that house,my husband has beat me because of this girl.Today was the second day he will beat me because of this girl,he gave me a mark on my ear and the striped me naked in the presence of his younger brother and he was hitting my head to the wall seriously .Pls is there any welfare staff in the house or a human activist that I can pour out my mind for or if anyone know where exactly I can go to.

Must you stay married to him?
Re: . by Welcomme: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
temmie24:
When I was about to give birth to our daughter,I got a loan so we can use it to rent a house,he spent 40k with his younger brother and his friends and we use the remaining balance to pay for the hospital bill because I gave birth to my daughter through CS but he lied to me that myself and him used the 40k.It was later I got to know through whatsapp chat with his brother that they spent the money.
Sorry, how old are u? Were u so so desperate of marriage that made you marry an idiot as husband? because I know a young girl between the age of 18 to 28 will never marry an irresponsible, jobless man that still stays in his parents' house. A man that smokes weed and drinks irresponsibly. A man that u were warned not to marry; cuz of desperation and blind love, u went ahead to marry such fool. Leave the house and allow sense to fall on you.
Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
temmie24:
Am a devoted Christian,committed one. Though am from a Muslim background but have been going to Church since age 5.
Alright,thanks for your word of advise.

I started Gele and makeup training today.
Have Informed our Pastor and he gave us an appointment to see him but my husband did not call him when he is suppose to call him.

But have sent the pictures of how he wound me and my cloth he torn after I came back from Church yesterday to Pastor.
Madam i understand things are not going smoothly in your marriage
But since u are a christian, kindly tell us the truth
What are some of the things u are doing wrong on your part?
A man that could stop his smoking habit because of u loves u
Re: . by revolt(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
sparklezeee:
Madam please check yourself, why would everybody hate you, husband, mother in-law, father in-law, younger ones, younger one's girlfriend.

Everything about you is just tragic or negative if your story is correct.
I don't believe you for a second and if am wrong please run away from that bondage you call marriage.
1st person that spoke with reason. Everybody can't just hate you. The family may have issues but girl check yourself.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: . by temmie24(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Alright,thanks to everyone for your advise.I appreciate,the Lord will honour you all in Jesus name.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
MilitaryControl:

Are you single or married?

Who talk to did one na? Get lost jor
Re: . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017

My Wife Denies Me Sex / When You're A Father Of Daughters (hilarious Photo) / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader