Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her (732 Views)

Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her by OlubamzNews: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
The former contestant on the last Big Brother Naija reality
show posted a series of videos on her Instagram page
where she spoke about those who are body-shaming her
over her boobs. " I am proud of my body, I am a proud
African woman, I am proud of my big saggy boobs, these
boobs will feed my children," Uriel revealed. Uriel who was
visibly emotional went on to talk about how she has over
the years tried to look good in the eyes of the public
Read full article+photo at www.olubamznews.com/2017/11/am-proud-of-my-saggy-boobs-uriel-tells.html?m=1
Re: Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eya... I feel for girls with saggy boobs though.
Re: Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her by crisisexpert321(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Proud of it because you can not change it. Uriel! Few men go after saggy breast.
Re: Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her by Kobicove(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2017
Saggy boobs or not I think the lady is quite pretty
Re: Saggy Boobs Are The Best For Ladies Uriel Voice Out:do You Agree With Her by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Saggy boobs can dissolve at any time

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Unveils FLY BOY I.N.C(FBI) Logo, His New Label / Shatta Wale: "I Don't Need Wizkid's Attention But His Fans" As Fans React. / See This Woman’s Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.