Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. (18756 Views)

PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
freshvine:
i'd like to go into partnership with you. you smoke out the best deals on samsung, iphones and i pay mikky. i'm still looking for its market cos i'd like to sell in bulk and we continue.

can someone or some resellers clear all if placed order at computer village if i start with a million naira?
good day madam,thank you for your inquiry,i am willing,ready and eager to go into business partner with you..

the phones and laptop business is very lucrative in Nigeria,be rest assure that you will see a serious buyers for your product,either in a unit or in bulk.i can assure that you will not regret venture into this business...

there is a lot of channels in Nigeria in which you can sell your product,allow your phones to reach Nigeria first,serious minded buyer would patronize you,even on this site...

you can contact me any time for further clarification:08020555809,harrymark031@gmail.com
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by M17CXi: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
they posted that laptop since 3mnth,do u tink that lappy will still available?

Yes the seller told me few mins (1hr+) ago
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
M17CXi:

Yes the seller told me few mins (1hr+) ago
i would chat with him then
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by OCTAVO: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please what's your WhatsApp number? Kindly quote me with it.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by millomaniac: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ive been searching for a good deal on iphone 7plus factory sealed and unlocked
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by M17CXi: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:

I have deal on iphone 8 64gb unlocked
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by millomaniac: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
I want 7 plus not 7. Not 8 and not 8 plus
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by aberyomi09(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:
Got a sealed 128gb FACTORY UNLOCKED 7plus, hit me up
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:
I want 7 plus not 7. Not 8 and not 8 plus
thank you for your call,it will very difficult for you to see iphone 7plus @$220,double your budget,pay deposit and i will get you job done.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by millomaniac: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
thank you for your call,it will very difficult for you to see iphone 7plus @$220,double your budget,pay deposit and i will get you job done.

Oga are you deaf or is that a typo abi na how you use to do? $220 for brand new iphone 7 plus? Na wa ooo
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
#2000 alert received from a nairaland guest..thank you for putting trust on me...your work will start now,you even told me that i will be the one to make payment on your behalf...i will advice you to register on nairaland...
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
nice thread... I'm the one who asked for a laptop from mikkey's thread... but the non refundable #2k tho....what if the ones u get aren't good for the person?

i tot u would take a non refundable of like #5h.... then after deal is closed your charges are implemented on percentage basis?

let me know how you roll pls... i need a good laptop for browsing and watching movies basically....connection and good battery are what i need.

budget is 20k to 25k and slightly elastic upwards if the laptop is really good.

lets talk on WhatsApp through my siggy.

God bless your hustle... i really like to support it.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Trippledots:
nice thread... I'm the one who asked for a laptop from mikkey's thread... but the non refundable #2k tho....what if the ones u get aren't good for the person?

i tot u would take a non refundable of like #5h.... then after deal is closed your charges are implemented on percentage basis?

let me know how you roll pls... i need a good laptop for browsing and watching movies basically....connection and good battery are what i need.

budget is 20k to 25k and slightly elastic upwards if the laptop is really good.

lets talk on WhatsApp through my siggy.

God bless your hustle... i really like to support it.
i have never said non refundable,i only said deposit,the 2k deposit is a part payment,you will pay the balance when the deal is done...i am only demanding this token for me to distinguishing between serious buyers and disturbance ...some people with less than 5k in their bank account would tell you to help them look for ideals..before you send me the deposit fees i will make sure your budget will land you a good deal,
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:

Oga are you deaf or is that a typo abi na how you use to do? $220 for brand new iphone 7 plus? Na wa ooo
good evening my boss,sorry for the miss up,what is your budget?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
millomaniac:
good evening boss,you called me today,right?i got iphone7 plus for you @ $250,very very clean and unlock,i have chatted with the seller,collected his no,and imei,contact me if you need this deal..am given you this deal because with talk on phone for more than 3 minute,people plenty wey need this deal.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by chidekings(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
i have never said non refundable,i only said deposit,the 2k deposit is a part payment,you will pay the balance when the deal is done...i am only demanding this token for me to distinguishing between serious buyers and disturbance ...some people with less than 5k in their bank account would tell you to help them look for ideals..before you send me the deposit fees i will make sure your budget will land you a good deal,

U sound a bit rude.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by bigsecsyde(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
I just called you
oludare37:
good evening boss,you called me today,right?i got iphone7 plus for you @ $250,very very clean and unlock,i have chatted with the seller,collected his no,and imei,contact me if you need this deal..am given you this deal because with talk on phone for more than 3 minute,people plenty wey need this deal.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
bigsecsyde:
I just called you
thank you very much for your inquiry,i would surely work on your iphone7 plus order once the deposit is made...i would text my account no to your phone no..ok,i received your text message now,s8,i would work on it,what is your budget for s8 and iphone7 plus?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by bigsecsyde(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
$250 ish
oludare37:
thank you very much for your inquiry,i would surely work on your iphone7 plus order once the deposit is made...i would text my account no to your phone no..ok,i received your text message now,s8,i would work on it,what is your budget for s8 and iphone7 plus?
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by OCTAVO: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
OCTAVO:
Please what's your WhatsApp number? Kindly quote me with it.
Message ignored... smiley
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
bigsecsyde:
I just called you
thanks boss,2k alert received,i will start work on your order shortly.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oneroflo57(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
oludare37:
thank you for your enquiry,before I can proceed with you order,you must deposit 2k

Ur account details?

Abeg u should remember my criteria oooo...
like have seen that some couries are difficult/impossible/very expensive to unlock,abeg no find that 1 for me oooo

It should not have issues like weak battery or getting hot....stuffs like that sha....e fit get small barely visible crack though,as long as its not so noticable
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by gbodimowo(m): 2:07am On Nov 07, 2017
passing by
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Harjeehbaday(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Bros,
welldone, am very happy to see this grow!!!.
i am still waiting for the deal on the macbook pro, but more importantly i dont mind same cheap deal on iphone 7plus ($250), 8 plus and s8 note.
Holla once you get a good deal...inbox me your acct details so i can make my own 2k part payment!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2017
Harjeehbaday:
Bros,
welldone, am very happy to see this grow!!!.
i am still waiting for the deal on the macbook pro, but more importantly i dont mind same cheap deal on iphone 7plus ($250), 8 plus and s8 note.
Holla once you get a good deal...inbox me your acct details so i can make my own 2k part payment!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Good morning boss,Acct No:3022346833,Acct Name:Adepoju Oludare Toyin,Bank Name:First Bank,thanks.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
oneroflo57:

Ur account details?

Abeg u should remember my criteria oooo...
like have seen that some couries are difficult/impossible/very expensive to unlock,abeg no find that 1 for me oooo

It should not have issues like weak battery or getting hot....stuffs like that sha....e fit get small barely visible crack though,as long as its not so noticable
good morning boss,kindly quote me with your order again,I could not find it...,Acct No:3022346833,Acct Name:Adepoju Oludare Toyin,Bank Name:First Bank,thanks.NOTE:before you make d payment,make sure you tell me the phone you wannt and your budget..thanks
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2017
OCTAVO:

Message ignored... smiley
good morning boss,sorry for reply you late,I have been searching..I'm not on whatsapp for now,you can only reach me through text messages,bbm and call,you can check my signature for my contacts..
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oneroflo57(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
oludare37:
good morning boss,kindly quote me with your order again,I could not find it...,Acct No:3022346833,Acct Name:Adepoju Oludare Toyin,Bank Name:First Bank,thanks.NOTE:before you make d payment,make sure you tell me the phone you wannt and your budget..thanks

Well this is what i have been saying i want
Budget is 100 to 130k
Phone is samsung galaxy s8 unlocked and usuable in nigeria
Wont have battrry issues or any funtioning issues like getting hot etc
Could have a small crack or scratch sha as long as ita not so visible or can be covered by pouch
Just make sure its in good condition and works in nigeria cos i have seen in the thread that some couriers are really hard/very expensive n sometimes impossible to unlock in nigeria

Either this or aSAMSUNG GALAXYNOTE 8 with same conditions as thw s8
Budget is 130 to 160k
Thats all.....

Notify me if you understand and if i should go ahead and make d deposit
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by Trippledots(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2017
oludare37:

lets talk on whatsapp pls... click my siggy
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
oneroflo57:

Well this is what i have been saying i want
Budget is 100 to 130k
Phone is samsung galaxy s8 unlocked and usuable in nigeria
Wont have battrry issues or any funtioning issues like getting hot etc
Could have a small crack or scratch sha as long as ita not so visible or can be covered by pouch
Just make sure its in good condition and works in nigeria cos i have seen in the thread that some couriers are really hard/very expensive n sometimes impossible to unlock in nigeria

Either this or aSAMSUNG GALAXYNOTE 8 with same conditions as thw s8
Budget is 130 to 160k
Thats all.....

Notify me if you understand and if i should go ahead and make d deposit
thank you very much for your inquiry,your order is noted...you can go ahead with the deposit...i would start the search immediately the alert is receive...
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by OCTAVO: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2017
oludare37:
good morning boss,sorry for reply you late,I have been searching..I'm not on whatsapp for now,you can only reach me through text messages,bbm and call,you can check my signature for my contacts..
Okay, will add you up on BBM.
Re: Amaze Deals Search On Offer Up,let Go,craigslist,ebay and Amazon For Just Token. by oludare37: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
OCTAVO:

Okay, will add you up on BBM.
aiit boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited Browsing Cheat For PC And Android(4.0+) / promo,,,, Etisalat 15gb for 2000, 08062910669 / New ,Hp Dm 4 Corei 5 640gb,750gb ,8gb ram,6gb ram , fingerprint @ 98,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.