Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (35296 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by AishaBuhari: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Wickedness no be small all in the name of tradition

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by LadySarah: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
whoever did this on this ladies face is very wicked

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by phetto(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
girls should start paying taxes on make up

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by donshaddow(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
There was this girl i met in the bus at berger in the evening. We chatted and exchanged number. I saw her DP on whatsapp and i was like "this is it!"
She came to my house after some few weeks of chatting, and i was like "this is not it".
Totally different person on her whatsapp DP. She has a big tribal mark.
I couldn't go near her and she suspects something happened i just told her my car is giving me stress and she should come and go that i will call her.
Have deleted her number jor!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by GoodandBad007: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
God Save us Men.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Boyooosa(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
R u serious?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Boyooosa(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
R
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Gladysokpara: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
nice
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by HugeDan(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2017
Dangote cement at work grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Kizyte(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Oh my Gush!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by nnokwa042(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
This girl can never forgive her tribesmen for what they did to her,afonjas will shout we love our culture why didn't mike adenuga or tinubu give thier children tribal Marks,davido got tatoo why not tribal mark, see what they did to this fine girl gwaad people re wicked

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by blackpanda: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
This is satanic

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Gbire111: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Fake gals everywhere .......eeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Kendroid: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
Wen i say 'afon' u say ja

Afon........ Ja

Ja grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by DONFASZY(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
I don't blame her but d parent dat had dis beautiful lady and use cutlass to destroy her beauty
Am so sure dat dis lady wil b living her life nw hating dem for disall in.d name of culturedey should allow d gal use axe to giv dem tribal marks on. D remainin space on dere on faces

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Sunjay13(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2017
Girls shld alwz bless God or? For d make up initiatv. No girl,lady,woman,granny is ugly in Nigeria&d whole world,unless if u can bump @ dem early in d morning. Showurrealself.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by muller101(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
rawpadgin:
Wen i say 'afon' u say ja

Afon........ Ja
[/s]
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
No.. we will not take this #BringbackHerFace

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Webman007: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Simply said....WOW

Your business, be it big or small need it's own Makeup with a website that showcases your bsuiness products and services to the world.

Not just a website, but one that's optimized for search engine for all your site pages, so that your site listed products and services can rank appropriately in the search engines like google and bing.

Here At Doers Technologies we help you restructure your business in peace by building an optimized website/blog that will grow your business No matter the sector you operate.

Some of our recent works includes but not limited to

www.rideonnigeria.com

www.haykinslimited.com

www.efficacyconstruction.com

www.wismekplanet.com

www.myhomematch.com.ng

www.landdeynaija.com

https://environmentalprotectionserv.com/

www.solamagicevents.com

Among others.

The Website We will build for your business will BE

1) Hosted using a foreign host except if you specifically request it to be hosted locally

(2) Will be secured with (ssl, https:// rather than http:// and with premium DNS if it will be a high traffic website )Optimized for search engine...( Very very important )

(3) Fully responsive, mobile friendly and optimized for speed.

(4) It will be customized for you, with unlimited number of pages, built the way and how you want it without compromising on usability and accessibility standards.

(5) Display all your products and services.

(6) Have unlimited customized emails yourname@yourdomian.com. With your emails configured to your normal email apps

(7) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your website traffic.

(cool We will manage and maintain it for free for the first 3 months after creation and We will show you how to manage the site yourself if you desire to do so.

(9) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business if none exist at the moment.

We are in Lagos...but location is not a problem be you anywhere in Nigeria ( Aba, Abeokuta, Ib, PH, Owerri, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano etc ) or Outside Nigeria

To get started: Feel free and chat us up on Whatsapp, or please call Godstime on: 08095966698, 08077040583
Email:info@doerstechnologies.com.ng

Better still visit

https://doerstechnologies.com.ng/

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/doerstechng/website-design-and-development

A Trial Will Convince You.....

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by mysteryman2014: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
She looks like osun goddess

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Kendroid: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Hooo my God angry
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by muller101(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Tigress

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Tolams16(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Safiaa:
As long as the guy knows what she looks like without the makeup, and he's happy with that there's no problem. This transformation is something else though.
you should be in my DMs saying sweet nothings cheesy
Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by thundafire: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Dragon once attacked dem doz years ago so I believe in their remembrance of dey attack dey scatter their faces

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by sircardinal: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
This is 419, efcc should investigate it. But the parents no try fa, they should be investigated too. Ncan over to you guys

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Pascal181: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
so what happen when she take her bath...

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by grandstar(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
spongeisback:
What sort of madness will make a parent mutilate their child this way?! I saw a lady with tribal marks and I asked her the reason for it, she said she was sick as a baby that's the reason for it. Did it work? She smiled...No oh e no work. embarassed

My first cousin's half brother was given the Ibadan tribal marks as a gift! Pls search Ibadan tribal marks on Google images grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Sunkyphil(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
only Gods knows the volume of make-up to hide those marks on her face.No wonder wen some ladies wake up early morning one begin to wonder is it the same person i saw yesterday

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by neonly: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2017
In fact everything about woman now are days are fake

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
DIS IS KWARAPSHUN

Re: Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face by sweetlaw: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
dljbd1:
Beauty they say, is in the eyes of the beholder... undecided

Nope!

It's in d eyes of the decoder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady / Mr Universe Nigeria Contestants 2013 / Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.