Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,300 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) (2977 Views)

EXPOSED: Is This The  Supposed 16yr Old Girl, Whom Nollywood Actor, Moses Armstr / Bobrisky Owes Me 70K For Nails And Lashes – Makeup Artist Drags Bobrisky / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2017
I was just on my own looking for news to blog, then i flashed through Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's 16year old Daughter Michelle's page, And look what i found, She Has already seen herself as a Big babe, The aspiring model now fixes her Nails and eye Lashes.
She's gradually becoming like her mother, Tho she may still be a virgin, But fixing nails at 16 is just a good way to start.

The Marriage between her dad and mom, Crashed earlier this year, over infidelity from her end, Still the husband begged her, and she refused to go back, Probably enjoying her singlehood..
Although she shared photos of Domestic Violence sha..

Anyway see more photo Michelle shared on her page below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/huhu-mercy-aigbes-16yr-old-daughter-now.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2017
She is ripe already

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by haywire07(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Welcome to the olosho lifestyle

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by BreezyCB(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Her life her base
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by doyinisaac(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2017
haywire07:
Welcome to the olosho lifestyle
So fixing nails and eyelashes automatically makes a girl an olosho??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2017
There's nothing wrong with being introduced to acting early but I just think her mom needs to pay close attention to her.. And momsi shouldn't forget that She looks up to her

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Queenlovely(f): 6:54am On Nov 06, 2017
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Following mama's footstep of Oloshoism

But she's ripe for prick already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by sainttwist1(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2017
upcoming......
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2017
This one wen be like Tilapia don de fix nails

*issorai undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
She is ripe already
you wan marry am

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2017
sometimes I nor de understand the people wey de bring this kin story come nairaland. she post pishur for instagram one pesin go con carry come nairaland say make we use am do wetin?
just watch how this thing go enter front page

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by TallPck1(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2017
L
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Bhelamblog:
I was just on my own looking for news to blog, then i flashed through Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe's 16year old Daughter Michelle's page, And look what i found, She Has already seen herself as a Big babe, The aspiring model now fixes her Nails and eye Lashes.
She's gradually becoming like her mother, Tho she may still be a virgin, But fixing nails at 16 is just a good way to start.

The Marriage between her dad and mom, Crashed earlier this year, over infidelity from her end, Still the husband begged her, and she refused to go back, Probably enjoying her singlehood..

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/huhu-mercy-aigbes-16yr-old-daughter-now.html

Fynestboi MissyB3

@bolded
op na which kin thing be that wan.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by spongeisback: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Bhelamblog:

Really dude?! You're sick! Very sick! To talk about a child in such manner. GTFOH scum.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by nuelzy: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
This is a more likely a 16 year old girl... Not one granny Regina 'staticalizing' herself on d same age yearly..

Love 'em fine black girls..
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by oyindabukky(f): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2017
many girls of her age do a lot more than her,it's her body,so stop carrying another person mata on top head,the guys will be acting like they won't accept if an opportunity is presented to go out with her
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by fr3do(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
her body no be like the one wey they don dey pump.
but who can tell, what do I know.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Fakepastors: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2017
Bhelamblog:

Fynestboi MissyB3

Mumu op what concern u with her nails angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
McBeal10:
you wan marry am

Noo.I wan marry you
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by khome(f): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2017
oyindabukky:
many girls of her age do a lot more than her,it's her body,so stop carrying another person mata on top head,the guys will be acting like they won't accept if an opportunity is presented to go out with her
Yea, u are right

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2017
at 16year old, You wan swear say you Op no do even worse for secondary school.
- You no sag trouser?
- You no smoke paper?
- You tap your classmates butt or tits and run away
- All those hanky panky for ss2/3 you no do am abi
- Those under the step rough play, you don forget

E don reach celebrity pikin, your mouth sharp pass razor , at 16yrs in secondary school some of you don dey carry okpo self, Nansense!.

#He without sin should cast the first stone!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's 16yr Old Daughter Now Fixes Her Nails And Lashes (photos) by muller101(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Future runs girls

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes Completely Nakied To Rocks Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities (+18) / Davido Blast Tacha With His Tatoo As He Celebrates Mercy (video) / Davido Reveals Real Reason He Snubbed Megan Thee Stallion On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.