Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics (2277 Views)

BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS / Chris Brown Trends After Pics Of Him Looking Like A Junkie Surface / LEAKED Twerk Video Of Cardi B BEFORE She Got Butt Implants (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by Towncrier247: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Twitter user, Brianna Amor who is proud of the banging body she got after going under the knife has shown off her before and after photos.

However, most Twitter users, do not see any difference between the before and after. See more photos below and tell us what you think. (before and after pictured above)

Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by Towncrier247: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2017
More
Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by pyyxxaro: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2017
sad I just de imagine the way this yansh go take melt when she don finally reach Hell Fire undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by benzene00: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

I don't how some guys feel comfortable banging an ass you know fully well is made of silicon and other unsaturated chemical lots
Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by iamJ(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2017
the way i dey use yansh

She wouldnt last 5 mins with me, by the time i spank and bite that ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

balloon get limit

#No Filter Attitude

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by Adaowerri111: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
She was endowed before the implant, why go for it

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by Smellymouth: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
pyyxxaro:
sad I just de imagine the way this yansh go take melt when she don finally reach Hell Fire undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by nNEOo(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Omo after an escapade with a big butted girl I finally gave up, they're so unenergetic undecided

Truth is for me but is good for three things

1)the camera
2)arousal
3)n nothing else

Quote me at your own lirep angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by AmKen(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
But it is still not same as the main thing,
Hope this ain't gonna burst under a hot sunny weather [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by Flexherbal(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Is she a marketer?
Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by Giddymoney(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2017
When it's time for war, that's when she will know what she did to her self
Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by adexdon(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
a woman with big bottom she doesn't knw she carried load until she get stampede grin
Re: Lady Who Got Butt Implants Shows Off Her Before And After Pics by muller101(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
This will be her fate.

(1) (Reply)

A Fulfilled Sex Life is possible If You Experience It Before Marriage- Jane Obi / Bbnaija: Ifu Flaunts Bare Butt In Transparent Bikini (photo) / Actress Funke Adesiyan Shares More Hot Photos At The Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.