Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Where To Buy Suit And Shoes - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where To Buy Suit And Shoes (778 Views)

GRADE A - Double Breasted Suit/jacket For Sale / Make Money Importing These Beautiful Bags And Shoes / Trendy ,classy And Affordable Female Clothes, Bags And Shoes . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Suit And Shoes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello house.
I want to buy a nice affordable suit and formal shoes for my IT defense.
My budget is 10-15k for the suit and 5-8k for the shoes depending on the quality or whether it's OK.
I stay in Ikorodu and wanted to visit Oshodi to purchase it.
But someone sayed I can get a better quality and somewhat cheaper at Mambillas in Lagos Island....but I've never been to that location.
Just want to know if I can get quality materials with my budget.....and will Mambillas be better for me than Oshodi considering my location.
Thanks.
Re: Where To Buy Suit And Shoes by witzsoul(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Hi, I hope you got your inquiries solved, if not I'm into shoes and wears both new and OK stuffs, can be on assistance. Call for more 08065573612

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Eagles World Cup Jewrsey(home&away) / Nigeria's First Online Fashion Directory Goes LIVE!!! / Face Caps For Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.