Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

"Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (42835 Views)

Desmond Elliot Blasts Counsellor Lutterodt For Talking About Orgasm In Church / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by ChappyChase: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who come be this mumu?
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok noted but hope you can father a legitimate child and train him or her not to be a loofer like you who can't mind his business.........Africans and witch hunting

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by dust144(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
That's his opinion
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
The way out of wedlock birth in invoke now is alarming.......
Before if you give birth out of wedlock, u will ashamed......
what is our world turning into?
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by sandland: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
So one can no longer condem sinful act.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by bobnazzygon: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
The counsellor is looking for cheap relevance.

She don born, she don born. Will that big head man called counsellor kill the pikin?

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Which go me thinking; can a baby truly be a bastard? The baby has a father... He's just not known, for now.

So, pastor, because you do not know the father, the baby MUST turn out useless Mchew!

You see the shitty brain of an average black man? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
C
mhizsuzzy:
The way out of wedlock birth in invoke now is alarming.......

Before if you give birth out of wedlock, u will ashamed......

what is our world turning into?

Have mercy on us sister.
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by GreenLabCutie(f): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
guywitzerogal:
if only I can test it wit u....
Buy first
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by GreenLabCutie(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
Aunty! Don't u know that premature ejaculation will prevent bastards? shocked we're talking about a baby being called a bastard undecided.
Order now o
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by zcee: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
All u ve to understand is that women these days don't care
About your critics and view towards them bcus dignity ve been lost among them,Africans are still learning,go to America it's rampant dere for women to ve child outside wedlock nobody will even judge them, so everyone should live life the way they want,since God no dey talk from heaven who am I to judge them

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by totorimi: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
When a woman gets to the age of 35 and above pregnancy becomes a little difficult and when she gets to menopause she can no longer conceive. Therefore in my own view, if a woman is not yet married at the age of 35 the best thing to do is to go ahead and have her own baby for the sake of being a woman and for old age sake.

It makes no sense to remain childless when no husband is forthcoming go on and do the needful thats why you are a woman with a womb. These type of men shouting are the same that will call her names when she is old and childless. She may face all forms of insults here in this Africa but abroad thats the new order, its your life go on and do whats right for yourself and damn all the haters. She knows where she is going.

6 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by cold(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
So assuming a lady like Linda Ikeji or Rita Dominic does not get married eventually. It simply means they are not are not allowed to have premarital sex, not to talk of having children. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by mrdickhead: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Greystone:
This guy is an Id1ot angry

If you have beef with Yvonne Nelson (likely you toasted her repeatedly but she turned down your ugly black as$), you shouldn't turn your hatred towards an innocent baby.

It's you that is the bastard.

Fvkktard. angry

I wish I could bitch slap you right now.
angry
lol the guy is always like that,I don't just know where he learn his own counseling from,if this man counsel you,you will like to commit sucide grin,he is the most controversial counselor in Ghana right now,you need to watch him in program someday,he's a bastard himself.

cc makkydebbie come and see your man grin
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by adaxxy: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Greystone:
This guy is an Id1ot angry

If you have beef with Yvonne Nelson (likely you toasted her repeatedly but she turned down your ugly black as$), you shouldn't turn your hatred towards an innocent baby.

It's you that is the bastard.

Fvkktard. angry

I wish I could bitch slap you right now.
angry
Honestly speaking,
The guy matter tire me,
Children are blessings from God ,
None of his business if she conceived out of wedlock,
Ooh he expected her to abort her child because she hasn't married undecided

6 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by lakesidetsnl(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Need ur help pls,kindly link me up
Need to blow a whizzle
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by samsam2019: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
MasViews:
Premarital sex has become a fashion these days. Marriage is discouraged while premarital sex is encouraged. Haram is haram even if everyone is doing it and halal is halal even if you're the only one doing it.
what is haram, what is halal? The guy who came up with the stupid is a bloody pèdophile himself.
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Diso60090(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
chriskosherbal:
All I know is there can be an illegitimate marraige or no marriage at all but there can never be an illegitimate child.

All children are gift from GOD take it or leave it.
Abeg you get mouth collect one cup of beans for my care and if you talk well tomorrow i go add garri join

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Gamusgamus: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
shut the f**k up, are a free born
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Gamusgamus: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
shut the f**k up, are you a free born
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
samsam2019:
what is haram, what is halal? The guy who came up with the stupid is a bloody pèdophile himself.

You won't understand bcus premarital sex is encourage in your religion.
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by samsam2019: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
MasViews:

You won't understand bcus premarital sex is encourage in your religion.
you mind to tell me what my religion is?

3 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
lollypeezle:
How will you feel when you get to heaven only to find out pre-marital sex is not a sin.

I still believe humans have no right to judge one another when it comes to sins against God. Let God be the judge himself.

To me, If pre-marital sex is a sin, we would have gotten our P*ssy or P*nis on our wedding night

You just want to justify your promiscuity. Very senseless ideology. If stealing is sin, then God shouldn't have give us hands, so we don't take other people's properties. If lying is a sin, then God shouldnt have give us mouth so we don't lie...

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
There is no justification for premarital sex and pregnancy when not married. What message will she preach to the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by DesireBenjamin: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
As yvonne fine reach she settled as a 'babymama' oga oh.
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by Originalsly: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
mazinoweb:
There is no justification for premarital sex and pregnancy when not married. What message will she preach to the younger generation.
What's your source? ...I know it's not the Bible. Is this your opinion?....and want others to live by it?....or are you just like an echo?..... just repeating what you heard?

2 Likes

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by talk2percy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stupid man
Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by jaxxy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oga mr counselor we know its wrong bt stop being judgemental cos ure not better so long as ure a human being its only the grace of God

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by teamsynergy: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
MasViews:

I only bomb those with brains. So keep calm my nigga you're safe.

lol... jokes on you.... Al-Qaeda

1 Like

Re: "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt by DrMuzungu(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
This so-called pastor, but really a bloody imbe.cile, deserves flogging, saudi-arabian style. 40 lashes would teach him not to ever call ANY child a bastard.

[img]https://raphaelkhoo.files./2013/06/public-flogging-in-pakistan.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances After Being Initiated Into Womanhood / Bisola Joins Waist Trainer Gang, Afraid Of Cosmetic Surgery (Photos, Video) / Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.