Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Olamide Unveils Artwork & Tracklist Of His Forthcoming Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Unveils Artwork & Tracklist Of His Forthcoming Album (456 Views)

Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Unveils Artwork & Tracklist Of His Forthcoming Album by preciouseres: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
The latest announcement by popular rapper, Olamide is giving the people on the “street” reason to smile. The rapper took to Instagram to give details about his forthcoming album.
In a couple of Instagram posts, Olamide revealed the title of his 7th studio album to be “Lagos Nawa.” Olamide spiced up the gist by adding.... See Full Post Here https://ajehcomputercenter.com.ng/wp/olamide-unveils-artwork-tracklist-of-his-forthcoming-album-see-pictures/
Re: Olamide Unveils Artwork & Tracklist Of His Forthcoming Album by 1beat(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
much love x respect to olamide

I doubt if olamide and pheelze are still working closely .. dis will affect olamide music

if young john produce 17 tracks ...the whole music production / album will face one direction.. certain
young john is not music producer but beat maker ...just lyk Terry G, young D etc

young John is a good manipulator of FL studio compare to other producers in Nigeria
No beef I respect him for that ...

He sabi handle the work station lyk mad with different plugins and gud user of Apediator
he hardly play meaningful Bass line, stereo responding percussion ,piano
he can't parts vocal effectively

but the guy sabi
Kick , snare , rolling , hi hat , apediator and effect is a gud manipulator of the following, these are not enough for olamide album . singer, rapper, energetic rugged music

;- The Whole Album will face one direction
:- it will lack Sweet able vocal backup
:- stereo percussion
:- pleasing chord progression
:- bass
you will enjoy

;- noise
:- different kick, snare , tom
:- enjoyable rolling
:- WO.

don't mind my English ....

(1) (Reply)

Hon Dj Nwa Will Interview YCEE Tonight / Who Is Shadow(BRO) / Video & Audio: Hommy Cejay - Before I Sleep (bis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.