Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? (742 Views)

Konga Treasure Hunt Pranks / Whatsapp Group For Online Merchants (konga/jumia Etc.). We Need An Alliance... / You Shop On Jumia And Konga? Beware Of This New Fraudster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by ayoa123: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ha, Konga una wehdone o! That was how I wanted to buy Tecno WX 3 Pro for my younger brother and discovered that the price on Jumia was crashed to #22,000. I quickly placed an order for Jumia jarey. One would expect that Konga and other stores would at least attempt to level up but for where?
Jesus is coming soon, Konga & co better repent if you want to make heaven. grin grin grin

See for yourself.

Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by d33types: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2017
ayoa123:
Ha, Konga una wehdone o! That was how I wanted to buy Tecno WX 3 Pro for my younger brother and discovered that the price on Jumia was crashed to #22,000. I quickly placed an order for Jumia jarey. One would expect that Konga and other stores would at least attempt to level up but for where?
Jesus is coming soon, Konga & co better repent if you want to make heaven. grin grin grin

See for yourself.

Your brain didn't process that tecno wx3 on jumia and wx3 pro on konga are not the same and that the pro version is more expensive?

3 Likes

Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by Baylam(m): 2:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Savage ahhahaa
d33types:

Your brain didn't process that tecno wx3 on jumia and wx3 pro on konga are not the same and that the pro version is more expensive?
Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by Humblega(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2017
d33types:

Haaaa.

A case of hunter got hunted
Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by Humblega(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2017
ayoa123:

See for yourself.

Bro next time do proper study before u judge

Wx has 3 variants:

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WX3, WX3 LITE & WX3 P
• All WX3 models have the same screen size, RAM, storage, camera, processor, OS and dual sim support.

• Both WX3 and WX3 LITE has 2500mAh battery.

• ONLY Tecno WX3 Lite supports 4G LTE network

• Tecno WX3 PRO (WX3 P) has the biggest 5000mAh battery size.

Here is wot u bought at 21k on konga

https:///catalog/product/view/id/3528556

1 Like

Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by d33types: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Humblega:

Bro next time do proper study before u judge

Wx has 3 variants:

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WX3, WX3 LITE & WX3 P
• All WX3 models have the same screen size, RAM, storage, camera, processor, OS and dual sim support.

• Both WX3 and WX3 LITE has 2500mAh battery.

• ONLY Tecno WX3 Lite supports 4G LTE network

• Tecno WX3 PRO (WX3 P) has the biggest 5000mAh battery size.

Here is wot u bought at 21k on konga

https:///catalog/product/view/id/3528556

The guy is most likely a jumia salesperson.. All his threads are about them
Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by Humblega(m): 8:01am On Nov 07, 2017
I get close to both. Let me tells u little things . Table is turning on e- commerce in Nigeria

Majority of large scales vendors/merchants are now preferring to sell on konga than jumia bcs of jumia harsh policies in recent days. Wot is still holding some is bcs they av very high volumes of customers

If u do proper findings in recent time. Majority of tins are lesser on konga. Its bcs of friendly policies.

Every investors prefer to invest where they invest and sleep deeply

1 Like

Re: Does Konga Want To Make Heaven? by Humblega(m): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
d33types:

The guy is most likely a jumia salesperson.. All his threads are about them

U ar right. I just checked his profile....out of d 4 latest topic

3 is price comparation btw "jumia and konga" while d remainng 1 is btw "jumia and slot"....lol

Funning enough he only looks for seller dat sells higher

Sentiment towards his/her pay master. Dats why i will walk out of d thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glo Has The Best Data Subscription / ErpCrebit an Indigenous Financial Software In Nigeria/Africa / 64gb Iphone 6S Plus. 115k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.