Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Can You Date Someone You Met On The Internet - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You Date Someone You Met On The Internet (1626 Views)

Let Me Be Your Personal Shopper, You Will Thank God You Met Me. / Nigerian Woman Shares Her Shocking Experience With Hair Vendor She Met On IG / This Is The Most Shocking Makeup Transformation You'll See On The Internet- PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Met On The Internet by kamtrix(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
In this world of scammers and people who use false identities on the internet, it is harder to trust someone you haven't met than to believe the witches in your village love you.
It begs the question, are there still people in Nigeria who can date long distance those they met on the internet . I remember the early days of facebook when people in Kano could feel connected to those they've never met living in Lagos.

Those of us at Kamtrix have to ask because we have a lot of gorgeous professional and upcoming models registered on kamtrix. You can visit kamtrix.com today to see them.

PS: If you are or want to become a model, it's not so much about your face as it is about your confidence, so be confident NOW and VISIT kamtrix.com to register as a model. smiley wink
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On The Internet by EmperorHarry: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
I see your way wink wink
Keep grinding and hustling
Wehdone
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On The Internet by Veraatabeh(f): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Maybe

(1) (Reply)

Promo!!! Clean,gently Used Electric Sewing Machinr For Sale / New Black Braided Hairstyles 2021 / Handbags That Every Lady Would Love To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.