Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Words From My Mother That Keeps Me Stronger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Words From My Mother That Keeps Me Stronger (530 Views)

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Words From My Mother That Keeps Me Stronger by MrAJQ(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
THE WORDS FROM MY MOTHER THAT KEEPS ME STRONGER.
By Lawal Abdullateef

Learn to know hypocrites, gossipers and tale tellers. Learn to withstand criticism, lies and false talks. Despite knowing whatsoever they say or do, don't keep grudges, smile at any condition, be sincere to yourself and your actions.

Speak the truth and always support the truth. Don't follow them because they're more than you, follow the truth and always speak the truth.

A Lie is a lie even if everybody says it true and the truth is the truth even if everybody go against it. Hypocrites, tale tellers, fault seekers/checkers will hardly change because they are blind and deaf to the truth.

Keep no grudges, smile, assist and support them when they need you, NO, never join them. Don't be moved with what say behind you, don't be disturbed with their actions and inactions, grow to be stronger, be brave and you shall be great.

My both parents never support evil and lies. My Alfa and spiritual guardian never support evils and lies, so shall till I die.
Re: The Words From My Mother That Keeps Me Stronger by oscallins(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Even me
dat was exactly wat my mom told me

1 Like

Re: The Words From My Mother That Keeps Me Stronger by ellagabs(f): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
na wetin ma mama dey always tel me too.
kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To End A Relationship / Feel The Nostalgia Of Chatrooms From Back To 1995 Of The Internet! / How Cute Is This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.