Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. (1977 Views)

My Haier Thermocool Genpal Inverter 1.5hp Ac Not Cooling / Brand New Midea 1.5hp Air Conditioner For Sale At Giveaway Price / Spring 1.5hp Air Condition For Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hi guys, I'm relocating and I'm selling off the items listed below.

1, 11 Months Used Haier Thermocool Fridge with freezer. perfect condition. Going for N45k

2, 11 months used Haire Thermocool 1.5 hp split unit AC. Going for N65k

3, Samsung 32 Inches led tv N40k bought t for N65k from cash and carry.

4, Very strong110kg bench press with 24kg and 20kg dumbbells. Going for 70k

All items were purchased from cash and carry 11 months ago and receipts are available. Location Surulere.

send me email olomej@yahoo.com or ddrop your number here.

Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by 4direct: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Give me the fridge for 35k
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by Tomjazzy2: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why the long process of email when you could have displayed your digits here for easy access undecided
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by macodollar: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
no pix of d TV?
drop ur number
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by MissingBudget: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Check your email, bro. I can pay 40K for the fridge. Where is your location?

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by MissingBudget: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
ikoguns:

1, 11 Months Used Haier Thermocool Fridge with freezer. perfect condition. Going for N45k

All items were purchased from cash and carry 11 months ago and receipts are available. Location Surulere.

Check your email. Or call or chat me up here: O7O61659342
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by gmajor10(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Smelling Scam.... I don comot

2 Likes

Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by horllamy(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2017
ikoguns:

Urgent need call or WhatsApp 08131087285
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 4:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Still available
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 5:02am On Nov 08, 2017
@gmajor10 I really didn’t want to pay attention to your post but I just had to avoid interested buyers growing cold feet.
I really don’t know what would make you open your mouth to say such rubbish, please don’t be unfortunate in my thread.
I didn’t put my number on the open for a reason.

For those who have contacted me or intend to contact me.

The items are in surulere any one interested should message me and get the address then go to my house check the items and pay. Simple and open.

Only reason I didn’t put my number out here is Cos I’m not in Nigeria at the moment but you will def meet my brother in my house and you only pay after seeing the items.

Only reason I took out time to address this is Cos of this silly comment by the unfortunate fellow I mentioned.

Item is in Aguda surulere only contact me if you live physically in Lagos and willing to go and check it out.

@Gmajor10 I haven’t had any correspondence with you so you either come here and retract your statement and apologize to me or tell everyone when and how I tried to scam you.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by gmajor10(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Finally, you responded to your thread. The email you dropped I did send a message to as you requested
but no reply. If this will make follow up on your ads then have done a better job. Everyone has been wondering what's happening to the thread. I have a couple of items I am interested in as well.

Modified.... Send pm so I'll come check it out tomorrow and work out possible deal. I'll also post it here to diffuse any misconception.

ikoguns:
@gmajor10 I really didn’t want to pay attention to your post but I just had to avoid interested buyers growing cold feet.
I really don’t know what would make you open your mouth to say such rubbish, please don’t be unfortunate in my thread.
I didn’t put my number on the open for a reason.

For those who have contacted me or intend to contact me.

The items are in surulere any one interested should message me and get the address then go to my house check the items and pay. Simple and open.

Only reason I didn’t put my number out here is Cos I’m not in Nigeria at the moment but you will def meet my brother in my house and you only pay after seeing the items.

Only reason I took out time to address this is Cos of this silly comment by the unfortunate fellow I mentioned.

Item is in Aguda surulere only contact me if you live physically in Lagos and willing to go and check it out.

@Gmajor10 I haven’t had any correspondence with you so you either come here and retract your statement and apologize to me or tell everyone when and how I tried to scam you.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2017
gmajor10:
Finally, you responded to your thread. The email you dropped I did send a message to as you requested
but no reply. If this will make follow up on your ads then have done a better job. Everyone has been wondering what's happening to the thread. I have a couple of items I am interested in as well.

Modified.... Send pm so I'll come check it out tomorrow and work out possible deal. I'll also post it here to diffuse any misconception.

I don't even know how to start addressing this but you should really thank God it's Nigeria you are in that's why you have the guts to call people you don't know names and make false accusations, you don't know individuals can be sued for slander? this is ridiculous can really believe you said that rubbish cos I didn't reply your email I replied every email I received and I just had to check my spam now and found out your email was sent to my spam box because you used an email from a provider no one knows which kind email is whisper@priest.com? and you're blaming me for not replying your message when your email was filtered to spam cos of the kind of email you used. It's probably from mail.com which is usually seen as spam.

That's by the way you owe me an apology. And for the tv, someone has agreed to come and inspect and buy it on Thursday, only way you can get it is if you can make it to the house today Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Fridge, AC and Gym still available. Tv almost gone. Like I told everyone that emailed me, it's first come first served. So it's whoever goes to inspect and pick up the items first, i'm tired of verbal commitments if you want it come and inspect it as soon as you can and stop telling me to keep it for you.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by gmajor10(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Ability to sue is still present here in Nigeria, and I still have no idea how to check it out. You mentioned you've seen my mail in spam but I haven't seen reply.
ikoguns:

I don't even know how to start addressing this but you should really thank God it's Nigeria you are in that's why you have the guts to call people you don't know names and make false accusations, you don't know individuals can be sued for slander? this is ridiculous can really believe you said that rubbish cos I didn't reply your email I replied every email I received and I just had to check my spam now and found out your email was sent to my spam box because you used an email from a provider no one knows which kind email is whisper@priest.com? and you're blaming me for not replying your message when your email was filtered to spam cos of the kind of email you used. It's probably from mail.com which is usually seen as spam.

That's by the way you owe me an apology. And for the tv, someone has agreed to come and inspect and buy it on Thursday, only way you can get it is if you can make it to the house today Wednesday.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by MissingBudget: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2017
ikoguns:
Fridge, AC and Gym still available. Tv almost gone. Like I told everyone that emailed me, it's first come first served. So it's whoever goes to inspect and pick up the items first, i'm tired of verbal commitments if you want it come and inspect it as soon as you can and stop telling me to keep it for you.

I'm ready to pay for the fridge, bro... but we have the problem of distance. If it's still around by weekend, let me know as promised.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
TV and Fridge sold.

AC and gym still available.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
ikoguns:

Contact me. I will take legal action against him for defamation, intrusion, wandering, unguarded utterances and action capable of breaching public peace. I am charge and bail lawyer
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by femilambor007(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Interested in the AC if you can gimme more discount..
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
femilambor007:
Interested in the AC if you can gimme more discount..
contact me with your offer olomej@yahoo.com
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
AC still available. 11 months used Haire Thermocool 1.5 hp split unit AC. Going for N65k

Gym still available Very strong110kg bench press with 24kg and 20kg dumbbells. Going for 70k

TV and FRIDGE sold.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2017
AC and Gym still available.
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
AC and fridge still available... email olomej@yahoo.com
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by DennisClark(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Can the Ac go for 50k? Pls il suggest you drop ur brothers number here
Re: Clearance Sale! Fridge, 32 Inch Led Tv, 1.5HP Air Condition, Gym, TV. by ikoguns: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
AC Sold, only thing remaining right now is the GYM. Holla if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13-4003dx . Fantastic Deal / Deals From Offer Up And Letgo. / Lifepo4 Battery with charger(for solar and inverter) Now available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.