Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How To Become A Professional Web Designer - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How To Become A Professional Web Designer (713 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / Free Professional Web Design Training In Lagos & Benin / Have A Professional Web Site For 20 000 Only Or Learn Php Mysql Html For 3000 N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Professional Web Designer by elawee(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2010
I wish to know how to design a web and i need someone to teach me
Re: How To Become A Professional Web Designer by lagoshost(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2010
I suggest you go to webdesign school to learn that.
Re: How To Become A Professional Web Designer by seajobs: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2010
Can't anybody just train me on how to design websites?
Re: How To Become A Professional Web Designer by lagoshost(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2010
Ok, send me your email on 08023611150. I will send you details on our next training.
Re: How To Become A Professional Web Designer by sage100: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2010
Its a good thing you want to learn how to design websites. visit www.learntojoomlauniversity.com You will learn How to Design websites within 4weeks maximum. You will learn How To design websites using Joomla (Joomla is a content Management System used for web development)Training is done with the use of

E-books with pictures so you learn faster
Video tutorials
Live Account to practice what you have learnt

And you get a certificate at the end of your training
Re: How To Become A Professional Web Designer by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2010
mail to ssanhinho@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Most Affrdable Web Hosting Service For Staters / Urgent! Get A Domain Name For Just $2, Act Fast Before Promo Ends. / Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.