Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,549 members, 7,861,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Bread And Butter Of Making It Through Medical School And Being Exceptional - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Bread And Butter Of Making It Through Medical School And Being Exceptional (584 Views)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan Graduates From Russian Medical School With As / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / Cynthia Chizoba Okoye Graduates As Doctor From Tulane University Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bread And Butter Of Making It Through Medical School And Being Exceptional by Thestylishdocto(f): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2017
Hello darlings! Am excited for the Jambites,fresh medical students and even those who have being medical students long enough.
It gives me great joy to write this post especially for you because Once upon a time, i was a jambite and then a medical student like you. Today i think i can sit on the other side as an elder ( chuckles) and share with you, tips that will help you make it through medical school and be exceptional.

I will like to start by saying that medicine is not just for the very intelligent students. Contrary to what a lot of people think, An average student who is determined to work hard can be a doctor.
I will try to keep this as simple as I can.
Medics are we ready?......
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng
Re: The Bread And Butter Of Making It Through Medical School And Being Exceptional by Kaziar: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2017
we're waiting
Re: The Bread And Butter Of Making It Through Medical School And Being Exceptional by Kingkyle1(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Yeah ready!! Are you going to post it here or you want us to visit your blog?
Re: The Bread And Butter Of Making It Through Medical School And Being Exceptional by Thestylishdocto(f): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am sorry all the information are on the blog. Please bear with me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Paying Engineering Course (mech,elect/elect, Comp, Chem....etc) / Scholarship Alert! / Master’s Scholarship Program In Canada, 2018-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.