Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People (476 Views)

Miracles Among God's People! / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen / Thinking To Do Bad And You Didn't Do It Is That A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People by afoife: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
I am presently not feeling so good as the devil is toying with my faith In Christ. I just got to know about the demise of a mother in faith and the devil has been putting evil thought in me. so please dose anyone know any literature text I can read that will boost my faith
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People by Chrisrare: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2017
U want it to happen to satan's pple alone??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People by Oledia(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Reading alone cannot burst your faith. Just work on your prayer life. If possible try other churches (change your church). You were not designed to die in a particular church.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People by EmperorHarry: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Bad things happen to everybody... That's just how life is
The sooner you realize that life is unfair and does not need permission from you and doesn't want to know your status in society before doing you anyhow the better for you
All you can do is have strong believe that no matter how bad life can be,bad things won't be able happen to you...
The fear of something is the first step towards the wrong direction... It's a simple theory.. It's like when you hear stories about someone shooting and people are running back to save victims and nothing happens to them,in that moment they became fearless
It reduced the chances that they'll be hit by a bullet,so just believe mhan,hope this changes your mentality on how life works

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People by purem(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2017
afoife:
I am presently not feeling so good as the devil is toying with my faith In Christ. I just got to know about the demise of a mother in faith and the devil has been putting evil thought in me. so please dose anyone know any literature text I can read that will boost my faith

the only problem you have is the believe u have in God and what you are expecting him to do he's not doing it. If you can do this it'll help alots just give yourself a break for a week or some without praying or taking God serious and take ur believe away from him and see how ur perspective of life will drastically change. Ever ask yourself why people that doesn't believe in God are living large and people that's spend most of there time praying to God to make their lives better, but God never intervene and they are still living in poverty?
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To God's People by OtemSapien: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2017
First of all, this question shouldn't be here because it's like a tautology to say GOD'S PEOPLE. God Almighty has no people, because everybody and everything actually sums up as God.

Now, by rephrasing the topic I have WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE. Then I can answer it like this: The earth and any other part of the physical universe is a place where souls come to experience both good and bad. So if good happens to a man, bad is also bound to happen. But it's all for a time, everything will be over when such person is transitioned to 'glory'.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Tutor Bismark: Africa Should Pray Less And Seek More Understanding / Why It is Not Strange for you to Doubt Your Faith As A Christian / My Knowledge Is Not Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.